1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Whatever blows your skirt up. I like the fact the Glock megs are always on sale and a lot of PCC lowers are already set up to take clock mags.

gapman789 likes this.
  2. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I have a Glock pattern and a colt pattern PCCs. I have more issues with large Glock mags than colts but the colts cost more and are harder to find.

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I'll try both setups. It's all about gaining experience for me. Albeit expensive lessons in the end.

Will that Foxtrot Mike upper for 'Glock style lowers' that you linked, work with AR 15 Pmags w/9mm spring inserts?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2024
  4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Not sure.

5. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So I put my mittens on a Staccato P today at the range....They had it for rent and they have one for sale used/refurbed (new extractor is what I was told) by Staccato for $1600.

Imafraid to shoot it. I wanna buy all the junk and subpar guns first and work my way up to a nice piece. Racking the slide, so light and smooth, and that trigger.

6. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Do it. I've got an STI Edge in 40. It's sooo nice.

7. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

If you do shoot it be prepared to give up on that "I'm about done for awhile" idea.

gapman789 likes this.
  8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Just finished putting this together Saturday evening, took it for a test spin yesterday, and this thing is *chefs kiss. So nice to shoot. Still need to get a dedicated suppressor for it, suppressor cover, sling, offset rmr, and maybe smaller/lighter bipod (that atlas is too big and clunky, only present for zeroing purposes). But it is at least now functional.
    sr.jpg

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Nice!!

10. redtailracing

CRS Order.png
    Well finally caught a drop on one of these and was able to get it at retail for my 14.5 build pictured a couple posts back. Been seeing some crazy short eform processing times lately and of course eforms gets taken down just a couple days before I catch one of these. Oh well. Excited for the build to be one step closer to completion.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I'm putting a feeler here with you guys. My BIL in Tennessee has run into legal problems and is offing a bunch of firearm accessories.
    These will be in No. Florida at the end of March if there is any interest. Let me say this is a favor to him and I'm not sorting through this stuff for small items. I'm dumping it as a whole not individually. Contact me if you are interested in this pile of stuff.

Here is the list....Inv.pdf

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

PDF not found

13. Sabre699

Shit...I'll try again. Sorry.

14. redtailracing

I'm in TN, is grabbing any of it before it leaves an option? Assuming you get the pdf to load lol

15. redtailracing

16. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I’m a tech idiot so be nice. Can you see it in your phone , screen shot it and post pictures?

17. redtailracing

Or just copy/paste?

18. Sabre699

19. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Works now!

Sabre699 likes this.
  20. redtailracing