1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

You mean after Kenny already got beat up by 2 different riders on Suzukis?

2. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Still cheaper for all that than one weekend of racing,:beer:
    Except minis

TurboBlew and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I know it is sacrilegious here but, I dont/wont pay for sportbike racing, anymore. I pay 60.00 for the year, and watch all the dirty bike racing I want, and then some. Ski

G2G, TurboBlew and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

GP I will probably still pay for. WSBK is always a wait and see thing for me to see how competitive it is.

The MA races I want to watch are typically free to view on YouTube, so I no longer pay for MA.

skidooboy and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  5. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I don't pay for cable television or Netflix. I buy motogp video pass, and peacock. We have Amazon prime so I get Thursday night foosball. I pay for cable internet. It drastically cuts the cost but I don't get everything I want.

That's life though eh?

G2G and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  6. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Will we see a sixth 450 main event winner this year tonight, or will one of the 5 race winners in '24 score another win? I'm hoping Eli or Jason are able to show us they still know how to get it done, tonight.

Live timed qualifying coverage on Peacock begins at 1:30 eastern, with the pre-race show beginning at 6:30 est.

7. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I think this is Webb's night. Would love to see Tomac bounce back too. Jett is a threat every weekend.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The course looks pretty lame, seems passing will be more difficult.
    Tomac needs to get back his starts from last year, and his race stamina should be getting about where it needs to be.
    But I would agree this looks like more of a Webb course or even one that could favor Chase, but he is still coming to terms with the KTM.

Once a Wanker.. and Senna like this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Webb winning should be looked at as a new main winner, since winning a triple crown event is different enough, and he didn't win any of those three individual races.
    Safe money betting on him.

Once a Wanker.. and Senna like this.
  10. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

AC's grandpa is 106 years old. Holy shit.

ToofPic likes this.
  11. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

If he's a threat, he was not showing his hand in qualifying today. Not like he hasn't done this before, though...

Eli and Chase looked good early in the second Q session. Webb is always a threat. I thought Kenny might have been a bit 'sportier' than he was, after winning 2 weeks ago. Something is definitely going on with Barcia though.
    The sand section will bite a few riders tonight, I'm certain.
    I can only wish they would get rid of the metal starting grates.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
    ToofPic and brex like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Watching Tomac and Sexton swap the best Q time for a bit was fun. Either Webb is struggling with setup or he wasn't showing his hand as you said. But when the gate drops, you can't rule him out completely.
    Jett with the last second flyer, not sure what to make of that as most of the session had him 5-10.
    Whatever the true stories are, it is sure to be a fun race to watch.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Danger Boy,dirty riding ass!! Sit down boy,and take that 3rd place!

Once a Wanker.., skidooboy and brex like this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Webb is having fun proving me wrong I guess. He didn't look comfortable in his heat race at all.
    Tomac sure did though.

Once a Wanker.. and ToofPic like this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Jett running into Anderson was fun. It wasn't intentional for sure, but boy did he back right off for a few laps to make sure nothing happened.

Once a Wanker.. and ToofPic like this.
  16. ToofPic

Yep!! LOL Told my girl he's definitely skeerd of getting smacked around post race!!:crackup:Poor guy!

brex and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  17. ToofPic

Mc adoo!! Nooooo!!:(:(:(:(

18. Matt kamman

Matt kamman Member

You mean Forkner

19. ToofPic

LOL,yea Been use to typing Mcadoo all these yrs..damn spell check :oops:

20. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Jason should playfully grab Jett's helmet and give a big laugh. They could make a running gag out of it. Social media would eat that stuff up.

ToofPic and brex like this.