The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

2. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Was out to eat, and caught the replay, but couldn't hear anything. What was all that about?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did the Ravens win???? :D

f you Baltimore! :D

4. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

How 'bout them CHIEFS!!!! Super Bowl Champions AGAIN!!!!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Boring ass game that turned into a great one! Congratulations to the Chiefs!

f you San Francisco and a double f you to the ravens! :D

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Kelce throwing his shoulder into Big Red was something... but it was just a love tap. :D

Honestly, I wanted the 9ers to win. Kyle S. is building quite the rep as an epic choker. I can't even imagine the stories about to come out about him.

Purdy can hold his head high. He performed great tonight IMO. Didn't make mistakes and made some impressive throws under pressure.

Anyway, congrats to the Chiefs!! Great season and amazing coaching by Andy Reid.

BigBird likes this.
  7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

CMC fumble , and blocked field goal pretty much ended the 49ers night .

rd400racer likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

It was a blocked extra point and that really changed the game. I was pulling for the 9er's because I have a strong dislike for the chiefs.

BigBird and mpusch like this.
  9. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Good game. A defensive struggle in the first half, then the offences come to life for back to back long drive lead changes and it finishes out with a final second TD win in OT. The best moment was the cut away after the winning TD, straight to Taylor Swift. Ahhh... the exploding heads of the angry kids.
    So, who's the favorite for next year?

rd400racer likes this.
  10. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Chiefs are favorites, in order to be the champs you have to beat the champs.

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

The blocked extra point was up there.
    I thought the punt that just barely caught the heel of the 9ers gunner that led to a turnover that led to the go-ahead pass to MVS was crucial.

BigBird, brex and tl1098 like this.
  12. Banditracer

I forgot about that, that was big.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I stand corrected . The room was filled with Diesel smoke :)

14. Banditracer

Well I was battling a migraine that started about 4:00 so I was a little distracted too.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I feel your pain . Suffered from them all my life . Not sure whether it was the shot, an UTI or a combo of both , but once I recovered from the UTI , migraines are much less frequent .

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I wanted to throw my beer through the tv when Romo said that the fumble was due to nerves...can't stand his commentary.

BigBird and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I never understood why he got that job. He was terrible to begin with (just as he was on the field), and he has gotten progressively worse with each year. I end up not watching a lot of the CBS games on Sundays simply because of how shit he is.

BigBird and fastedyamaha like this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The only time it was worth watching Romo was when he wore the star and was throwing interceptions all the time.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I never really understood why my grandpa would watch baseball games on tv with the sound off and listen to the play by play on the radio until I heard his commentary...or Joe Buck's. They both suck.

scottn and brex like this.
  20. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I thought he was great the first few years, but his manner and voice kinda bug me now. And he was really off his game last night. His comments and analysis were just weird and ill-timed.

And I can’t stand the other guy, he really bugs me too. Stick
    to golf Jim Gray or whatever your name is.