1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COTA Hospitality Options???

Discussion in 'General' started by zracer196, Feb 5, 2024.

1. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Been a WHILE since I have posted...But have always known this board knows BEST when talking motorcycles!

Going to COTA this year with my daughters...First time there. Bought the plane tickets, hotel and car. Just need the tickets to the race.

What does everyone know about VIP options, Hospitality ticket options, where to sit / locate these options, etc.

We have been to a couple of Moto GP / Superbike races in the past...Laguna, Catalunya, Assen...Always done the "Moto GP Village", Turn Suites, etc. where they include paddock walks, food, seat along with inside seating with TV screens, etc.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!!!

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

3. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I have done MotoGP tickets before...It was great. I also saw these...Maybe a different experience with the "team" feel??

https://www.polepositiontravel.com/motogp/texas/2024/tickets

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Yeah, there are lots of "extra-extras". I did one of those on my first GP trip (pre-"moto" gp). Our tour guy did the travel stuff for team Roberts and we were able to go into the hot pit garage during practice. It is easy to know when to stop when you run out of money!

5. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

When I went to Aragon MotoGP in 2018, I splurged for Pole Position Travel's LCR Honda Team Experience, plus some other bells and whistles. Worth every penny.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

did Cota in 2018 with the full Hospitality ... definitely worth it. food was good, especially in the context of overpriced crap food around the track ... oh and bottomless captain coke's...

7. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I don't know, those footlong corndogs from the fair like stand were pretty alright from the cheap seats.

8. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I have been to the last 4 events now, but I always just get grandstand ticket around T-15. Great view from there, especially if you are high up. Have you tried calling COTA direct about ticketing options? After last season's race, I signed up for early ticket access this year. When they called me before the official opening for tickets, they were very nice and helpful.

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

FYI, calling the number and talking to a rep to get a package will get you much better rates - the VIP stuff is half what it's listed for on the website (although maybe that was an early bird discount from a couple of months ago).

Phl218 and Once a Wanker.. like this.