1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 r1 race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Randy marder, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

2015 r1 w/ a stock 2016 motor from sbu put in after superbike motor blew up. Engine has great compression and a year and half novice race season on it for wera north central. Approx 1800 miles
    -Full k tech dds pro suspension front and back
    -Thermosman valved (recently refreshed)
    -Ohlins steering stabelizer
    -Fast franks quick change front and back with Brembo underslung
    -Lightweight rotor
    -Evol tech rear sets
    -Vortex clip ons
    -Button pods both sides
    -Domino throttle
    -Domino grips
    -Full graves ti race exhaust
    -Race air filter (k&n)
    -Sbu tune 93 octane
    -New auto tune sensor
    -Subframe-motor holders
    -Carbon fairing stay
    -Hot bodies body work maybe 8/10. Looks good in pics but scratched up in some spots . Price reflects
    -Front Brembo master and steel lines with abs delete
    -Vesrah sintered pads
    -Vortex aluminum sprockets
    (Multiple)
    -Carbon frame and swing arm protectors
    -Carbon tank extender
    -Samco lines
    -Vortex gas cap
    -Puig windscreen
    -Tank grip
    -Key eliminator
    -Clean Ohio title and vins
    Purchased new at iron pony
    -Gb racing case covers
    -Qs & auto blip (ft ecu)
    -Woodcraft frame sliders
    -Pirelli slicks
    -New chain, oil filters and oil to come with it 300v
    -New fuel pump
    -Lithium ion battery atz
    -Extra wheel speed sensors available
    -This bike is loaded with all the goodies. I didn’t want to change the body work and charge more for it and risk style points since everyone has their own style. The body work will pass tech and still works as it should. Willing to take less so u can put ur own fairings on it and have a back up set. Many sets available for this model cheap on marketplace and 13x. Feel free to text 3308422830 if interested and looking for quicker response. 11k is all I’m looking to get. I paid 17,500 and rode and maintained for 1.5 seasons. Bikes been sitting in garage on battery tender for a season now. Was trying to keep but I could use the money to keep racing. I build a bmw last season and decided to stay with it

Attached Files:

2. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

3. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

Pics r coming out blurry and I can’t seem to figure it out. If u text I can send more pics and clear pics. I’ll
    Keep trying to get them on here in mean time

4. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

5. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

6. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

7. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

Any advice on how to get pics uploaded here? All mine r coming out blurry once I shrink them down to fit.

8. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

I also have spare bars, sprockets and speed sensors for this bike. Willing to throw in for new owner

9. Philip Mirgliotta

Philip Mirgliotta Well-Known Member

10. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

Anyone really interested I can get u a video of the bike starting and running. I’m out of mantua oh but can help ship or help deliver if close enough. Really great bike.

11. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

Willing to take any reasonable offers, might entertain trades with cash involved, also I may part out if anyone wants the motor first I have others interested in certain race parts so lmk.

12. Randy marder

Randy marder Cappedrider

Motivated to sell!. Seasons coming and the r1 is ready to rip. Make me a reasonable offer and take her home! The quick change stuff was $4k alone (when first put on of course) but start adding up parts and it’s an easy decision. Clean and clear Ohio title!. Nice strong motor very low miles for the year. Has all the other goodies to enjoy! So why not?!!!! Perfect bike to jump up from an r6 and come join the big bikes!!

13. Tyler Withrow

Tyler Withrow Member

Still plan on parting this out?