1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Mirage murders

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Several arrests have been made in connection with the deaths of six people whose bodies were found in a remote part of the Mojave Desert in San Bernardino County, CA."

https://abc7.com/arrests-bodies-desert-el-mirage/14369944/

Some cartel type shitte going down in Cali.

"A law enforcement helicopter reached the remote area first and spotted the graphic scene, with multiple gunshot victims and two vehicles - one of which was riddled with bullets.

Investigators on the ground initially found four male bodies in one area, all shot and burned. They then located another body in the bullet-riddled Chevy Trailblazer and found a sixth victim in a separate, nearby location the next morning."

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the opening shots of a Breaking Bad episode.

3. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

There's either a pile of money or a pile of pussy at stake

These stories all start the same

Pixelator and 418 like this.
  4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Supposedly drug deal gone bad. That is out near Willow Springs I believe. Not the nicest area. Military base and Jail out there.

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Or a pile of drugs.

6. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Pile of drugs = pile of money

7. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Saw that in that Josh Brolin movie NCfOM

8. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

No doubt going to be a drug deal issue...almost every one of these types of situations ends up drug related. People are stupid and greedy.

9. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

"No Country for for Old Man" in case you haven't seen that movie. Good flick.

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Well its in the high desert but Willow/Rosamond was a way nicer area. El mirage is in between Lancaster and Victorville. Think preppers and high desert hillbilly/methbillies

Circacee and socalrider like this.
  11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Whoa... differences. These fellers look managerial. What are we circulating... Looking for a man, who has recently drunk milk? Ski

969, cav115, Gino230 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Pretty much. Cops said it was over weed. In a place where weed is legal...

13. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

actually closer to me than willow, but as already mentioned - out in the high desert closer to victorville side (the i15 you take to vegas) than to willow. there isnt much up there! on one trip back through from tahoe , i was running pretty low on gas, i was by myself - and theres NOTHING there...i was actually concerned...so i had to keep trying to call my wife until i finally got cell phone coverage - to give her an update where i was - if i wasnt home in a bit - to come look for me lol. thankfully i got to a gas station on fumes. hills have eyes type of feeling up there

14. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

El mirage dry lake bed ohv has some awesome single track and technical desert riding. Lookout for the mineshafts on the western side of the valley, they are marked but... real deep.

15. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

My cousin is a cop. He says he would be out of a job if sex, drugs and money got taken out of the equation.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Weed is legal in Kali (I guess?) but not in other states.
    The pot and avacaodos are, now, two of the three most profitable exports from the cartels. Pot is most profitable than the nose sparkle in 2023.

anyways, I was going to ask if Jim was in that mess but I decided that was tasteless.

17. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Here in Oregon, weed has been legal for years
    Still lots of illegal grows, many by cartels, going on
    Tons of weed going out of state

18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Illegal grows EVERYWHERE out here! My neighbor for one, and DEA was shutting down a place disguised
    as a liquid tote manufacturing business. I delivered there probably 6 months ago, and knew what they were doing.
    I went to another place to deliver several pallets, and it was gated, and what looked like a Mexican drug cartel unloading me
    and standing watch at the gate. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more! One thing in common..they all need packaging,and I
    was in the packaging delivery business! 399530747_1054319752420315_4552586172576453865_n.jpg

MrGooch and Steeltoe like this.
  19. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same .. fantastic book and movie

20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Top 5 movie of all time, IMO.

skidooboy and Buell1965 like this.