1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The stuff you hear your kid say…

Discussion in 'General' started by RRP, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

"where did Sean go?"

Seango....Mongo

Razr likes this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I was aggravating my son when he was only a few years old one day. He was starting to cry, and told me if I didn't stop he was gonna beat my ask. Another time he saw his grandmothers' tits and came downstairs to tell me grandma looks discussing. I still say discussing grandma, if I see something gross.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Peter butter and jelly.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

When my guy was little and we were at the track he couldn’t say Emerson Amayas first name correctly.

He’d call him “Emersmen”. Which we enjoyed.

And way before I became a Dad, some other little girl that was at the track had the same problem and she called him “Cinnamon”.

5. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

“Cars” was my sons favorite movie- when he was 2 yrs old he’s sitting next to my wife and I on the couch watching it and when they are “tractor-tipping” he stands up and says “SHUT THE FUCK UP!!” My wife and I are dying laughing to ourselves but we wondered where he got that from. The next day all 4 of my Jack Russell’s tear ass outside barking their heads off and I figured out exactly where he heard it.

R Acree, Banditracer and DJ Baker like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None, it's from Blazing Saddles. If you don't get the reference you need to watch the movie asap.

R Acree, RRP, Buell1965 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My role model.

So for fun, the jersey I wear watching the Bungles is Ted Karras' :crackup:

9. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

About 28 years ago when my son was 4 years i was making spaghetti in my Skivvies thinking we were bonding when he polity asked that i put my pajamas on , i had no words with a clove of garlic in my hand .

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. Buell1965

Alex Karras grid iron monster who later went on to play the part of step father to Emannuel Lewis in "Webster".

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My Dad could mangle words. In cali one time he called it St Louis Nabisco. My son inherited the trait. A skunk was a stunk (kinda makes sense?). My dad's Lincoln town car became a "Lemonsene". Saurkraut became sourcrap.....and on and on.......40 years later and I still get to needle him....:D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, both brothers played too and Ted 3 (great nephew) is the current center for the Bengals.

13. Buell1965

Awesome and didn't know that .

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

"my parents are dead"

3 y.o. daughter, randomly, after watching too much Elsa. we fell off our chairs.