1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orca are @ssholes

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 14, 2024.

1. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Cut a hole in the top of the nozzle, glue in a capped section of pvc pipe and valve. Fill pipe with birdseed. Start MOAB , point at birds and open valve. Non lethal, evidence dissappears.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And they have a wicked sense of humor… a couple 20 years ago after race season I take the chick I’m seeing on a Yucatán adventure and we swam with dolphins… when we got there it was underwhelming as it was a netted area in the gulf and the dolphins were all rescues, so they said, anyway, they were cool as shit and smarter than dogs and did whatever the trainer said…

they did this thing where you put your feet together and the dolphin pushes you all around the arena pretty fast, like triple as fast as you could swim with your head out so you can breathe… really cool experience…

well, our dolphin’s name was Sinbad and he had an attitude… a funny one… trying to get extra snacks and shit… after we had our turn and we’re waiting on the others… one women was 350lbs of blob, I’m sure she floated vertical like a bobber with no preserver type of obese… Sinbad took her out and when he got her the furthest from us on his loop he dove down and left her ass bobbing like a dead whale carcass… he swam back to us and gave the row of us all a high five flipper thing he did as most of them struggled to hold their laughter I busted up laughing my ass off, which wasn’t popular to say the least… the trainer scolded Sinbad and he gave him a bribe of more snack fish and this went on two more times before he returned the woman back to the pier…

I have no idea if this was part of the act and I stuck around to watch other groups and he didn’t do it again and he didn’t… it made me realize how cool and funny animals are in all types of situations… I bought the pics and everything like a tourist because I wanted to remember that bad assed dolphin :D

3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

living here in San Diego and in the fishing community, there has been alot of posts online about people whale watching this winter and great footage of the Orcas that have been hanging around. The latest is an Orca punting a seal like a football high into the air. Its half alive, barely moving. Orca is just bored. Plenty of sea lions around for them to feast on.

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Absolutely over sharks. They are terrifyingly smart. At least I know the shark is hungry and I'm just gonna die. Orcas might just be bored and toss me around like a football to suffer, get bored of that, and leave me to die

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  5. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Orcas are dolphins.

Robin172 and 27 like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I really don't think folks grasp how diabolical these damn things are. I watched a documentary of them hunting off San Diego. Everyone needs to see them in action as a team. However intelligent you may think they are you are probably wrong. They're smarter.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  7. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

If there is any doubt in anyone minds about their abilities and smartness, check this out:

Steeltoe and Banditracer like this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Orca are awesome. The ocean is their’hood. Go in someone else’s hood and f*ck around…..well, f*ck around & find out :D

CBRRRRR999 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  9. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Didn't know you were all such nature buffs.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Orcas live on the moon.

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Anything with a brain bigger than ours is likely to be pretty smart

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Especially if you break in in the middle of the night like a dumbass and wake them up.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

upload_2024-1-19_7-4-7.jpeg

14. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Tree rats and feral cats. Welcome to the neighborhood.

15. backbone

backbone scarred for life

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

backbone likes this.
  17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If these fuckers had thumbs they’d be lobbing missiles at Chinese fishing boats that strayed too close to their turf. Plus they’d probably have wiped out Japan entirely.

Phl218 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Bo Derek in her pre-10 days. That movie was quite the turd.

backbone likes this.