1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. When she was a pup. Wife got me a real hand painted pic for Xmas and I still can’t come to hang it up. Miss that dog so damn much. My house isn’t the same without her.

Attached Files:

2. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

My Zeus enjoying the chilly Pennsylvania weather today...

Attached Files:

3. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Slacker! Only 1 ball in her mouth! Sorry for your loss! The local shelter has just the perfect dog looking for you!

SundaySocial and opinion914 like this.
  4. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

5. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

A little over 6 months of being a part of the family.

Attached Files:

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This boy followed us home from the humane society today. He weighs sixty pounds. His paws account for about half of that. I have no idea what breed he might be, but he seems to be 100% good boy. IMG_20240128_183925_hdr.jpg

SpeedyE, ungwaha, r6fast and 12 others like this.
  7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you were there for him.. thank you

8. backho

backho Well-Known Member

That is one very handsome pooch! Good on you for saving a life! It’s better to adopt and not shop!

nigel smith likes this.
  9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Loved our Jacks, but they could be total assholes when they wanted. Never good when your dog is smarter than you are! lol We used to laugh that our 12 lb Jack Buckeye ruled our 160 pound Great Dane's life.

gixer1100 and R1Racer99 like this.
  10. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Best dogs ever but also nuts. We’re on our second Jack Russell and he either wants to spoon or rip your face off.

11. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

We have 3 dogs and they’ll expire at some point. Deciding whether to go with another Jack Russell or switch it up with a lab or something.

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shop at your local shelter.

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I agree 100% all of our dogs have come from rescues. Even the fancy designer dogs need rescuing.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

My boston is a bit too nuts for me. Id imagine jack russels are crazier?

Not that Im dog shopping but if I did get another Id want a mellower one that doesnt want to eat everything and anything

15. nigel smith

Other dogs shake their heads and say "look at that shit" when they see a jack russell.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I remember seeing a video of a few rat terriers and jack russells clearing out a bunch of mice and rats on a farm somewhere. Holy shit!! Those freakin dogs were going nuts grabbin the rats by the neck and shaking them to death and running to the next rat and doing it over and over.

No wonder why theyre so high energy they were totally in their element in full on kill mode

17. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

We lost our GSD almost two weeks ago and our other pup was kind of lost.

So........

Welcome to the family Richie! FB_IMG_1706585869877.jpg

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I heartily endorse the Russell Yorkie mix.

19. backho

backho Well-Known Member

For sure the ethical thing to do! A visit to an amish puppy mill will open your eyes

20. nigel smith

You named your dog after Metalhead? Let's see his face.