1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is A. Gobert still alive?

Discussion in 'General' started by dylanes21, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

My mom is that way.Says they make her sick to smell even.I dipped Copenhagen for probably 20 yrs.Sometimes i really miss it,but that shits expensive!! Somebody mentioned Vic Fasola a few posts back..He almost beat my ass for spitting in his pits at Road Atlanta.Kevin Rentzell who I knew pretty good was laughing his ass off.I was just so use to doing that nasty shit,I didn't even think about poor Vic having to be working on that ground.I apologized profusely, but the redneckism had already been done.

2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

One of the guys I worked with, told me; “you don’t smoke, your just the sucker”, and pointed out that the annual cost was more than two sets of tires, per season, for my race bike.
    I never purchased another pack, or bummed a smoke again.
    That was 1985

KneeDragger_c69 and tl1098 like this.
  3. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Two sets, was more like 10 for me :)

4. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Why does a thread like this go off on stupid stuff. Can’t you just say RIP and move on?

SteveThompson, BC and mike w like this.
  5. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Hits a nerve with some folks to talk about serious stuff. RIP Goshow

6. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

He was an amazing person that lived his life on the rev limiter !!

7. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting I thought he raced later. I started racing in 04 so missed watching gp and stuff before that. Crazy he was that good at motocross wonder if he tried supercross it was so big then with mgrath and emig.

ToofPic likes this.
  8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I still remember him on the Yamaha ... so fun to watch wrangle that thing around.

RIP GoShow!!

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

floating os awesome!!! Used to do that often but it got pricy

i heard a guy named michael grisworld has a training course called mighty micro

a friend of mine lost his teenage son a few years back and since starting the training it has turned his life around in a tremendously positive way

10. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck