1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hutch is 10-42

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Jan 5, 2024.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

2. BOMDIVR

BOMDIVR Seeking youth and speed....both are elusive

RIP. Great series...loved the Python as his primary weapon. His songs didn't exactly fit my taste, but someone must of liked them.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Little kid watching these cool cops with that awesome American car on TV every week in Africa grows up and actually reads the specs in a magazine. Worse than finding out that Santa isn't real.

R Acree, pjdoran and Robin172 like this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Come on, now! 165 horsepower and 8000 pounds is an unbeatable combination, especially if you fine tune the suspension with a pair of Gabriel Hi-Jackers.

Bugslayer, pjdoran, tl1098 and 3 others like this.
  5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I know right...I read somewhere that the car they used for burnouts had like 5.50 gears in it or some shit.

TV Magic strikes again.

6. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Are we sure he wasn't Starsky? I couldn't remember which one he was when I saw a social media post on it. The show was a favorite of mine when I was a little kid. RIP "Hutch".

Side note. When I was in high school a chick that ran with the motorheads had a pinto painted like the Starsky and Hutch Gran Tomato with a V8 in it. Ever since when I see the Torino I can't help but think of that ridiculous Oven on wheels.

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

RIP Hutch......you had a good ride sir.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

9. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

RIP

I still lust for a set of American Racing Slots.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: A green one was out family car at the time, dad laughed at the show :D

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

My childhood friend had one.....was jealous, wait what were we talking about?

[​IMG]