1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Missile v2 Airflow Leathers

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jk_isf, Aug 31, 2023.

1. jk_isf

jk_isf Member

Selling a brand new alpine stars missile v2 leather pants and matching jacket, the pants are size 50 fits like a slim 32-34, the jacket is size 52 which fits like a slim fit large.

Both items are brand new and conditioned, I had it available for a track session incase I encountered issues with my main suit, but never used it. All armor are still intact.

Great matching set if this fits you, they can be zipped up to make it a one piece attached suit and can also be worn separately.

I believe tags are still attached and comes with the original alpine stars garmet hangars and plastic wrap which is how it was stored. No wear on knee pucks it is brand new!

Asking $750 obo for the suit set

Also have brand new agv k3sv in size large which is brand new, but comes with inner medium large pad. Comes with smoke and clear original agv k3sv shields, both with pinlock installed, they are brand new.

Asking $250 I believe this is the liquify set its discontinued but matched the Kawasaki 600 perfectly.

Few other small items:
    dianese brand new hip and waist bags asking $40 perfect to carry stuff on the track while looking cool.

trackside front and rear mount, held my 600 perfectly for a year while being stored, didn't want the tires to rot. asking $75

hjc cl17 white large helmet in excellent shape no drops, sticker is slightly peeling, asking $50 comes with clear and smoke shield with pillocks, this is used but in excellent shape

high vis magnetic tank bag from cortech, brand new $80

Prefer to deal locally to Los Angeles vicinity, but willing to ship upon request.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  2. mte78

mte78 Well-Known Member

Hello,

How tall are you?