1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verified (Tested) beeb members who have or had Covid-19.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

To be honest, I don't know. I'll most likely never know, and I'm not even sure if I DID know if it would significantly change the course of my life for worse or for better. I have to accept that there are just some things in this world that are beyond my control, and that the energy required to worry about them are a net drain on my self and hinder my ability to worry about things I CAN control which DO have an affect on my and my families lives.

I know a few people who've let this stuff completely consume them, and for what? What does that accomplish? They've alienated themselves from family, and friends and have let covid and the tangent political shitstorm that goes with it completely devour them. Meh, I have better things to do with my time and lots of cool shit left to build before I die.

I'm on day 4 of dealing with my 3rd or 4th round of covid right now BTW. The worst part about this current mutation has been the eyes. I've never had pink eye in my life, but right now my eyes look like two pissholes in the snow. SO MUCH eye snot. Seriously it was disgusting. Waking up every morning like I was the first one to fall asleep at a bukkake party. Swollen and crusted shut. It was raining earlier (now snow) and I went outside and just started straight up for the relief. Different symptoms every time so far. Quite a virus...Like pokemon cards, I've collected them all so far. One of the benefits of having a Respiratory Therapist wife in a major city center hospital. I get all the good stuff.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn. @Steeltoe , you still checking this trot line after over 3 1/2 years? :crackup:

FISH ON!

3. Dan Dubeau

About the only vacation I can afford anymore lol

Phl218 and auminer like this.
  4. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Nothing a little mud slinging can't fix right up! I got sick as all could be last year this time. It pretty much got half my crew, bunch of carpenters, electricians and plumbers. Pouring a Publix floor 4 days in a row and someone walked in there sick. I got it the last day when we were finishing up. Looked like someone hit me with a fire hose I started sweating so bad and it was fairly cool those days. Never tested for it.

gapman789 likes this.
  5. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

had moderna jab and first booster 2020 got covid early 2022, 2 days on couch then good to go. flu shot yesterday

exracer941 likes this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

What does she smell and taste like now?

SuddenBraking, Phl218 and auminer like this.
  7. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Anybody have blurred vision with covid? Apparently it can be a symptom….1st time for me.

tony 340 likes this.
  8. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I'm glad I had it (plaxovid), and took it but, the metallic taste in your mouth (side effect) was HORRIBLE. Not worse than having covid but, bad enough just the same. The Plaxovid did almost cut my most severe symptoms to zero within 24 hours. I contracted it, and tested positive on 11/9/23, still fighting lung, coughing issues. first time for me, so, it only took 4 years to get, which I am grateful for. Ski

BigBird and beac83 like this.
  9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Smells like credit card debt and still tastes like cinnamon.

I also had blurry vision, but the eye boogers were next level each morning.

This is our mattress that was spotless prior to the China flu. You can see where I slept in the fetal position. I've never sweat like that in my life.....weird thing is it's an orange color like my body did a mineral purge or something.

Waking up 5x a night with teeth chattering sucked. I worked every day but was in bed by 7 and barely ate any food. [​IMG]

10. Dan Dubeau

I have blurred vision now. Never had it with any of the other variants, nor did I ever have taste loss.

tony 340 likes this.
  11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Night Sweats from HIV cause that staining as well. I'm told some cancers / cancer treatments cause night sweats like this as well. These high body temp spikes overnight apparently cause fats/oils to flush out of the skin along with minerals. I've never found a doc that can explain how or why night sweats develop, or exactly what triggers them. (disease, treatment reactions, etc.)
    These stains don't wash out, but they will fade over time with repeated washings. Dry bleach (oxi-clean) nor chlorine bleach will remove those stains. I guess the good news is that you lose some body fat in the process. Hell of a way to do it though.

12. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I have blurred vision too.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Had it early ‘21, tested neg and inconclusive. Felt like a hangover from 3 bottles of cheap tequila. Ate horse candy tuesday and next 2 days and went back to work friday. Wife tested + but felt ok.

friend got it really bad in July, took same candy, back at work 5 days later

brex likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

As stated, the information is out there, you just need to seek it out.
    We know that COVID has a lower mortality rate than the annual flu,
    so just applying critical thinking should answer many of your questions.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The trailers as morgues happens some years with the flu - that's why they have them set up and available.

You'll never be able to get real data because of how the CDC redid the death reporting.

BigBird, 418 and tony 340 like this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well, i understand the rules here so I’ll attenpt to ask your take on it so if you ban me at least let me read your response first and take it like a man.

but my question could have been worded better.

say that somehow we find out that China did this on purpose? What then?

say that fauci and politicians actually did use this virus as a tool such as masks, closures etc. ?? What then? If there becomes proof through deleted emails or whatever.

say the drug companies that reported billions in profits actually find out their vaccine is killing folks and that there wasn’t a necessary vaccine? What then? What about the politicians who were non stop pushing the jab?

what if the jab actually is bad long term when certain jobs required it especially government jobs?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing will happen and no one cares. Of course it was used as a political tool but it will never be able to be proven to the satisfaction of either side so moot point.

Basically it's simple, none of your question will ever be truly answered to anyone satisfaction so there's no point in still asking them.

BigBird, skidooboy and Robby-Bobby like this.
  18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I don't believe that for a minute.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I get it and I understand and agree mostly except maybe the nobody cares part as I’m sure no matter what side of the aisle you’re on, if you lost a loved one and knew it was a viral attack or accident then I’d care.

same for those countless healthy people jabbed mysteriously dying. I mean is the dr that administered the jab gonna be on the hook if he prescribed thousands that turned out to be bad.

or does it go higher to the drug companies that made billions in sales only to find out it was bad.

If a car company has a bad part that kills people in wrecks (airbag failure) or whatever, they issue a stop sale and or a recall and in many cases compensation. They are held accountable.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There are a number of lawsuits from individuals and countries vying for vaccine damages. Germany, Canada, New Zealand, Australia come to mind. Some in the USA too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.