1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 20 | Valencia | Spain | Nov 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

MM and Jr MM chatting after a good day on the track :rolleyes:

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

LOL. I logged on to see if there was any dumb shit being posted and the Beeb delivers again. Some of y'all need to put down the crack pipes...

3. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah some peoples get emotionally attached to certain riders, then when something happens, they feel they need to defend, so they put up some long winded post.

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

No way, you mean like in every other sport on the planet?

worthless, BigBird and gixxernaut like this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

So who you guys got for practice time attacks?

6. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

MV12 , He's good for a flyer around there. Can't string more then 5-6 laps in a line though.

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I forgot about him and his record pole already… that’s a sad impression…

I don’t know who’ll be riding or sandbagging or what… I do hop MM93 throws down a flyer though just to give them something to think about this off-season

BigBird likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Duhamel.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Apparently Moto2 and moto3 were setting new records on Pirellis today. I wish we heard the same with Bridgestone tomorrow.

BigBird and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  10. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

You follow motoGP. If you saw Martin talking about it, then you can't cover your eyes when he apologized.

I don't know if you follow on FB, news, app, or just the beeb. No matter, now you know.....

11. Quicktoy

No. I saw Martin blame him in a video posted. Even went to motogp fb page and saw nothing about an apology. I’m sorry I’m not a child and don’t follow instagram. I’m sorry I didn’t see his apology. How do you blame someone and then apologize? Seems kinda dumb to me.

BigBird and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sadly alot sound like whiney bitches though. Very few of us on this board are even qualified to carry the helmet bag and gloves for a MotoGP racer, let alone criticize ability. And to hold on to something said while the red mist is still up is silly too. Who here has not said something when the adrenalin was still flowing only to realize they sounded like a jackass after. The only difference is we don't have cameras shoved in our face...

13. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I'm not a child either, but I'm also not so old that I can't understand that MotoGP pushes the same feed to all of their social media accounts.

Here's your FB link, posted an hour after other Martin video.

As for blaming.....ever had a cooler heads prevailed moment? Most of us are a bit past the red limiter when we come off the track....

https://fb.watch/oB0mxtA4kP/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
    Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Quicktoy

Bro there’s a lot of dudes on this site that would get on their knees for Rossi. They are worthy of carrying his helmet after that.

Razr likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Jesus, that’s twice today :crackup:

16. Quicktoy

lol what was the other?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

@Boman Forklift making a comment about Rossi fans having rose yellow colored glasses. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. wac

wac Well-Known Member

93 with a smile at testing

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Quicktoy

He’s first Ducati going into lunch break and sitting in P2. lol.

Boman Forklift, BigBird and buzz-06 like this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

This is true with kids sports too. The general rule is not to talk to the coaches until 48 hours have passed to avoid emotional responses