1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes, you are sure.

You posted it as a news item after reading it in a post I made and waking up the next day thinking you read it in a legit media outlet. Now you repost the same thing about DiGia. Can we trust you? Can we?

BigBird likes this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Burn him!

(Speaking of the Beast, kind of disappointed onhis form last weekend, we all hoped he was back).

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Lol, No you can't trust me. Papa, Can I hire you to be my memory? Seems I've dropped mine on the ground too many times, and it doesn't work so good anymore....

5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The way that Papa remembers things and then sometimes brings them up years later to beat people with make me sometimes wonder if they are a woman.

YamahaRick, BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you just pronoun me?

27, cpettit, Banditracer and 4 others like this.
  7. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

it looked like he did just that :)

Banditracer likes this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well, they did that, yes.....

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

In the context of what I was writing it seemed the appropriate thing to do.:D

10. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

So.. if this happens in the EU I think thats a 5 yr prison term. If you reported misgendering in latin american countries, the police would laugh at the accuser.

Who has legal juristiction?

BigBird likes this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Having dealt with Latin American police, I can confirm this. They would then extort twenty American dollars from you.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He pluralled you too!

27 likes this.
  13. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

A few months ago, I was leaving the airport in Costa Rica (not San Jose, the other major one). There were two cop cars waiting to pull over non-tour bus vehicles, of which I was in. My friend and I spent 45 minutes convincing them we had no money. He did all the talking, as he is a local. Eventually, they let us go on our merry way. It's probably a good thing I didn't understand what was being said. :flag: :eek::D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dudes!!!! Sounds like a complete house cleaning at Honda motogp and HRC. . . Including Puig.

The Great One, BigBird and 27 like this.
  15. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Cite!!!!

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, might be almost as exciting: the collapse of RNF.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Black Friday at HRC? Deep discounts on a wide range of former employees?

18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

19. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Gotta like Razlan's willingness to try and run everything but sometimes it's best to step aside.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wow, what time is it in euroland? Crazy ass shit coming out minute by minute.

wildest one, 4 Yamahas on the grid in 24, two aprilias with “an American company” taking over RNF.

This is speculation and texts based on nothing.

BigBird likes this.