1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well that sucks. At least on my big stupid mistakes like that, my wife fights fair enough, to no longer bring them up. I'm sure she hasn't forgotten, but I'm under the illusion she has. They will probably only resurface if we are in divorce court, hopefully I never find out. :D

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

for sure dude… you’re living the ultimate dream the way you describe your wife and your relationship from the beginning… happy for you…

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

I think she heard he had a few balls?:D

27 likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Hmmm, maybe I accidentally lied somewhere:crackup:, it ain’t perfect, and it is a lot of work, but I love her and she loves me.

BigBird and 27 like this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I had a friend that we called “one lug Larry” as his sack got ripped open in a MX crash by a handlebar end… he said you wouldn’t believe how long the testicular tube is as they had to pick his nut up out of the dirt… they chopped that one off so he no longer had a “few” to play with :D

same dude shot himself in the face with a ricocheted 16 penny nail out of a Passload framing gun… he was working for me and trying to hit the hole in floor joist hangers and missed.. not the sharpest tool for sure…

BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.
  6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Well..... YES! lol

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:D

05Yamabomber likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Lustiger Falke

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:D sweet! Learned some German today :D

Phl218 likes this.
  10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

[​IMG]

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

So lets talk Moto2 for a minute. There are some guys moving around and some guys moving out and some guys staying put. My interest is in the Americans, Roberts and Kelly, along with the American Racing team. I would like to argue about how the ART has treated Kelly and Skinner, but Ramirez has certainly shown that he can put the same bike that the others struggled with on the podium and Roberts is a known front runner. It appears that with ART that the team and the bike are not the issue. So, where does Kelly go? He has shown well with Forward Racing this year, showing some of the best results and only points they had. They seem committed to Escrig, and he is doing as well or better than Kelly, but how committed are they to their other rider, Surra? He hasn't produced anything of note. Does Kelly get the Forward seat next year? Are there any other Moto2 seats available? What other good options does he have?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How much money can he bring?

13. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Everyone seems to skip the fact that Franco is moving to the Ducati too. I bet he is back to top 10 final points.

14. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

^^^ That's on Franco. Unlike his teammate Morbidelli's riding has been forgettable.

-T

15. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Anyone want to bet that Ducati finds Diggia a spot on the "test team" so that he can fill in for injured riders next year after his Qatar win?

I still don't understand why this isn't adopted with more transparency. F1 does it. All the talk this year has been about how Sprint races have doubled the starts and therefore doubled the chance for injury, getting caught up in someone else's bowling incident. Keeping Reserve Riders in MotoGP as injury replacements simply makes sense at this point.

-T

KrooklynSV likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

would have been interesting to see if Suzuki was still around and MM93 had jumped on it....what could have been

also Mooney needs to choose a rider if they want to test at Valencia.

DJ Baker and Quicktoy like this.
  17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

A lot of buzz about Digi going to VR46. Didn't Digi pretty much circulate at the back of the field all this year until his seat was up for grabs?

stk0308 likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

If you want to beleive the story, he's been asking for changes to the bike/setup all year, and they've been saying no, ride Pecco's setups, look what he's doing on the bike, learn to ride like him. They finally relented and made the changes he asked for and voila. Sounds like a familiar story at Ducati......

cbush likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

didn't the same thing happen to Beast too and he's on the factory team.

But DiGi is on the old bike, so didn't think he would be forced to use a setup.

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure about the Beast, but I wouldn't doubt it. They did it to Lorenzo too. I get it, it's a manufacturing culture thing. Why would we change something to suit someone new, when the process we have already works. Just do it our way, before trying to make changes. It's a little different in a racing team, but it's the same mentality.