1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 18 | Sepang | Malaysia | Nov 10-12

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 6, 2023.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

beast backed way off and protected Pecco from the KTMs… I was surprised to see that… guess he thought it was the best for his job security considering all the Martin to factory talk…

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Penat is way smarter than that… if it happens he’ll make Ducati break it and pay Enea and then get paid again by whoever he rides for… the dude’s been hurt and must’ve lost his cougar or something else got his mojo… I love his late race old tire ass kicking he did last year for Grisini

BigBird and Circacee like this.
  3. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

My favorite quote from the announcers describing MM93... "He was P-Nowhere in that Sprint!"

-T

27 likes this.
  4. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Perhaps Pecco might consider ditching his sister if he truly wants to #GoFree :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Glad it wasn't just me. The announcers were hooting and hollering like Bastianini was trying to pass, and he was clearly just trailing and avoiding contact. He could've passed and pulled away anytime he wanted to.

Senna likes this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Well he crashed so there’s that …

7. Quicktoy

I was happy to see him go ahead and do the team thing. He def could have podiumed but not caught and passed Jorge and he knew that. Big hats off to Alex. They were saying how Marc followed him and realized Alex had finally figured out how to brake on the Duc. I can’t wait to see what Marc can do out of the box after looking at all the data.

BigBird and cpettit like this.
  8. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

Should be a great race with seriously high stakes between the 4 ducs and pair of KTMs.
    Franky completely called Marc’s bluff in Q1. Never meet intolerance with tolerance.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You quoted a post in which I said I don't know any technical details to ask this question? :Poke:
    Ciabatti said again on TV before the race that there are no team orders and that they have only been told not take each other out, especially in the first corner. If he is to be believed, and if Bastianini is doing this on his own, he's become a very smart young man.

lopitt85 and 27 like this.
  10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Several million euros will do that to you.

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The Marquez brothers were a pair of bookends in that race. It was great to see Alex give no fucks getting to the front. Something about Sepang making a Marquez get rough and racey with an Italian championship leader

BigBird likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

His money is not going to change if they move him over to Pramac. Carlo Pernat has been around abroad to many times I for that to even be a consideration.

BigBird and 27 like this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There is no way Marc is close to competing on that Duc, he's just a liability looking to intentionally crash people out.
    No wait, maybe it is Alex isn't good enough for a MotoGP ride and is only there because of his brother.

Dammit, I can't keep it straight anymore. I need some team owner geniuses here to tell me what to think.

BigBird, Quicktoy and Circacee like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Vizladogggggg has been pretty quiet since this season started. Prob can’t talk much eating all that crow.

15. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Rider makes all the difference. Look how AM improved two seconds in one year.

Attached Files:

16. Quicktoy

Imagine what marc will do ;)

17. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

He looks scared on the Honda

18. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

19. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Dramatic moto3 race.

SundaySocial likes this.
  20. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Not the motoGP that I expected. A bit of a parade so far .

BigBird and Senna like this.