1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IOM on 60 Minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by kyle carver, Oct 24, 2023.

1. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

I just saw this and thought it was good. They interviewed Peter Hickman and Milky Quayle.

IronCactus, BigBird and MELK-MAN like this.
  2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Damn! I missed it. I wonder if I can find a rerun of it. I have Spectrum and they usually have several episodes of previously aired shows available. I hope I can get it.

3. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Thats funny. I was at my local bar on Sun evening and 60 minutes started after the KC game I think. I had a cow and aaked the bartender to change the channel. And wouldnt you know it they ended up having an IOM TT segment!

5. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

That was really good for a quick look at the TT. I wonder how much that simulator cost? :crackup:

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Bastards, they showed a preview of the TT episode during an earlier football game yet when I went to the synopsis of the show that night it had 3 other segments (no TT). So I didn't watch it.

7. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

8. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

How can you not like Hicky? You can tell he just loves it! Always smiling.

stk0308 likes this.
  9. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

It was the last 30 minutes of an extended 60 Minutes show. I was expecting the worst but thought it was excellent covering the history of the island and then featuring the expressive Milky Quayle. Hickman's comments were good too. The show very much respected the racing and did not drone on about the danger, well done.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    Once a Wanker.. and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  10. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

BrentA and rd400racer like this.