1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup: :bow:

I married one but she never tried to run me over.

ToofPic likes this.
  2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

not me… five years of screaming tantrums and no rime or reason swinging from the truck mirror and begging to go to the psyche ward then refusing to get out of the truck… yeah… I learned slow I guess… f’n nutbag…

ToofPic likes this.
  3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Hell.I had another night where it was probably in the low 30's.I was trying to leave,cause there again her being a red head.
    She jumped into the back of my pickup in her night gown beating on my window.So...I took her for a little ride through town
    to cool her off a little

A. Barrister and Banditracer like this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I was amazed how strong a Superduty’s mirrors were… she was all of 110 lbs but the running and jumping onto the mirror and pulling herself up onto the running boards was impressive… the first time…

and the ride didn’t phase her or calm her down…

Banditracer likes this.
  5. ToofPic

:crackup::crackup: Im too old for that shit now,but Jesus Im lucky to be alive.Someone elses head ache now!! :)

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

oh me too man… this was 20 years ago… now I’d be like the neighbors and set up a lawn chair and laugh at others misery :D

during one of her episodes she’s on the floor screaming throwing a fit and a neighbor walked over… I was outside getting in my truck to leave and he’s like… is someone hurting her? I said maybe one of her other personalities but she’s in there alone…

damn… stresses me out talking about it…

RichB, Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  7. ToofPic

I was thinking the saame thing!! F-that,and wish I had those years back to do over!! What a headache,and waste of time and money!

27 likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m not going to go back and see what all I posted but I’m pretty sure I covered all mine…

nobody topped the floor shitter that did her again iirc… somebody needs to post some new stuff… :)

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Ok...I'll tell my redhead story. I was 19, and seeing a 33 year old. She was full of life. She loved to ride on the back of my new Honda V45 Sabre. She was so comfortable back there, she would fall asleep! Once while riding around the hills of southeast Indiana, I had to poop, it just snook up on me. It was one of those that said...."I'm coming out in 4 minutes, no matter what you're doing". It was 11pm and I had no idea where the next gas station or restaurant was. I was scared. We were on a cornfield lined 2 lane highway. I HAD to pull over. I thought I'll run to the cornfield yelling I have to pea. Knowing I had to poop, I figured I would use a sock as a wiper. She kind of followed me. We had pulled over to use a cornfield for a quickie before, she probably thought that's what I had in mind. While running I said "I have to poop, don't follow". But she did follow. She then asked me what what I using for TP? I said my sock, she laughed and said don't do that. Then all of a sudden she throws me her bra, use this! So on the peaceful ride home, I felt her erect nipples poking me in the back, it really turned me on:D

Boman Forklift, Rugbydad, 27 and 3 others like this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I just can't comprehend being that much of a slave to my dick.

12. ToofPic

Your a good Egg!! I love the honesty!! At my age I got nothing to hide! I got more stories,but will save for later! She sounded like a swwetheart!! :D

Razr and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

thanks for the :crackup:

I once dated a polish blonde. She was a redhead underneath. Like we say in german: if the roof is in fire, the basement is wet.

But man, at what price. Did not last long, but i learned a few things

rd400racer, 27, Razr and 1 other person like this.
  14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Like a real red head she showed her brains too… use this $40 bra not your $1 sock…o_O

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Probably just an excuse to get topless.

27 likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ll be damned that triggered a new one… so I bought my first commercial property from a guy who made money literally by the trash bags full of cash selling fried Wisconsin cheese at fairs/festivals… crazy… retired to his “small” ranch… 1200 acres butted up to Yellowstone… anyway he only employed Eastern European girls…

he’s having them clean out decades of stuff out of the buildings… I get there and he introduces me to two knockout 18/19 yo women one blonde one brunette that look like they stepped out of Maxim as it was summer and they had on short shorts and sports bras glistening with sweat… they were working… not pissing around… carrying heavy shit up and down stairs like a real woman should…

Ok, here’s the funny part… I came back later that day and there was a little kid talking to them… turns out he was one of the trailer operator’s kid… I walked up to them to say hi and this kid is going on this rant on what he’d like to do to them… I seriously thought the kid was 10 or 11… it was comical at first because he couldn’t be serious as he wouldn’t know what to do…

I ask the girls if they understood that he was being vile and they didn’t… their English was probably limited to basics still… I had to use hand gestures and explain what he was saying he wanted to do to them… they cussed him out in Polish and separated…

I left and came back a few hours later to that kid who was actually 16 yo tied to the tongue of one of the concession trailers begging for them to come back telling them he liked it so he won… as he’s tied up :crackup:

the guy that hired them later left his wife of 40 years, and took an eastern euro wife to be the queen of his Wyoming ranch…

damn… the memory of those Polish girls make me think I need a new business venture:D

Phl218 likes this.
  17. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I married redheads twice, I’ve been married to the current one for 18 yrs. Crazy AF but I can’t get enough. This one did a boudoir photo shoot this weekend, goddamn. Surprises me every day how hot she still is.

Banditracer and ToofPic like this.
  18. ToofPic

My Brother!! .....

pics!!!! :bow:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  19. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

None of the boudoir ones will ever get posted budday…

Attached Files:

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Beautiful bike sir. Enjoy the ride, and always remember it can kill you :flag:

Sabre699 and Banditracer like this.