1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Guy Ritchie's The Covenant, Really good!

Ski

2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Netflix Big Vape: rise and fall of Juul. I never smoked or vaped but remember my friend trying to vape to quit in 2010 and failing.
    Interesting story, other than actively advertising to young hip crowd they didn’t really do anything horrible IMO. They got greedy and knew advertising it as a tool to quit cigarette smoking want gonna being in the $$ as being the hip thing.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Wife and I tried watching the last season of Sex Education Friday night, got thru the first episode and decided nope. Too much of the lgbtlmnop crap shoved in your face.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

it definitely jumped the shark

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Yep. Too much in your face.

But damn, the rack on Mimi Keene. :Putter:

bleacht likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I really like this movie. My wife and kids did too, so I would say all types of people will enjoy it.

skidooboy likes this.
  7. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

The Fall of the House of Usher. If you like The Haunting of Hill House, this is almost as good and also from Mike Flanagan. It’s gory, tragic, and can be creepy at times.

NemesisR6, evakat and sharkattack like this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

This looks worth a watch

upload_2023-10-17_9-43-6.png

KrooklynSV and sharkattack like this.
  9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I'm still waiting for a MotoGP series that is the same level of quality as Drive to Survive.

BigBird and SteveThompson like this.
  10. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

The Continental - just finished it - decent watch yet not exactly enthralling or groundbreaking.

Sex Education - seems a bunch of you are highly phobic lol... This last season wasn't as funny or engaging as the previous ones but still worth a watch.

Wheel of Time Season 2 was much better than season 1.

BigBird likes this.
  11. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Having read the Wheel of Time series, that Amazon series is so poorly done and all over the place stupid that I want to choke the producers. Could have really been something great. Has almost nothing to do with the plot of the books, not sure what they are thinking.

12. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

In my case, ignorance is bliss then...

stk0308 and pawpawrc like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I finished it, but it kinda sucked, especially compared to the first 2 seasons, and well parts of the story just dragged on and on, when they should have moved on with it.

Watching Oppenheimer was interesting as there were many cast members from this show in there.

younglion likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

16. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

This is my favorite book. I was dissapointed in the 4 part series. They always leave too much out. I have read that book atleast 4 times. So good.

sharkattack likes this.
  17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Watching the 4 part series called Beckham. Really good. If only she hadn't told him she was pregnant the night before that famous match...

BigBird likes this.
  18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Norsemen is good.

Jed and younglion like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

I enjoyed it as well.

Watched Got Gotti. Brought back old memories for sure, most terrible. We moved into the outskirts of his old stomping grounds in the early 90s, and we definitely weren't welcomed, that's for sure. He was definitely an interesting NYC character.

20. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Old dads with bill burr is hilarious.

Phl218 likes this.