fresh and lean attack using illegal fuel?

Discussion in 'General' started by grapemustard, Oct 4, 2023.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Mongo should remember.. Novices couldn't ride big boy bikes, and the first one was caught at the GNF

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Blown Away racing.

Josh was fun to try to ride with!

ungwaha, Quicktoy and 27 like this.
  3. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Yes we use them too, in both headers on the Yamahas and the SV. The advice I was given is that the SC project for the Aprilia has some issues when you weld bungs in. We're going to go with one in the collector and hope for the best.

4. Gino230

They should have just given you guys a head start, since those bikes would only launch as fast as you could push off with your feet. :crackup:

I didn't know you raced in Canada, what series was that? CSBK?

knedragon29 likes this.
  5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

I rode there the one time, it was a national IIRC. It was the 2nd year I was riding and the first year I think I did 3 weekends:crackup:. Didn't make the friday practice day, Saturday was mostly wet. It was just an experience. The weekend before I was at Bridgehampton ( That place was crazy ). I had a Honda F3 at the time so I'm guessing 95 was the year. 97 was when I started riding 'Proper Race Bikes" :rock:. I didn't really put a full season together till like 03 , most times I just rode when I could make it.

Gino230 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I liked Bridgehampton. Weirdly, only ever rode or raced on Hondas there.

7. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Turn 1 was like Roebling . You always tell yourself why did I let off so soon? ... lol . Only got to ride there one time.

8. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

I've had two bad ones this season. The first was at Daytona back in March, was released from the ER that day. The second was at Pitt Race back in August. Showed a little blood on the brain, so they kept me overnight. It didn't increase, so they let me go the next day. I haven't been the same since. Memory and speech problems at times and can't stay asleep all night for shit. I haven't really researched anything as far as what I can do to help the symptoms yet, if there is indeed something that can be done. I'm hoping that in time they will subside? At 52, it does make daily life a little more interesting...lol

Boman Forklift and 27 like this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I mention it often but psilocybin! John’s Hopkins and USF have confirmed trials of the proven regenerative properties of it… look it up and use it asap

E Reed likes this.
  10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

upload_2023-10-16_10-13-22.png

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because that wouldn't prove the point to MA and VP?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Number of fins on the cylinders too if I remember correctly.

13. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Looking at the test process as per the rulebook, with the 3rd sample being sent out for a third party review at the request of Fresh and Lean, would the team have gotten the full results of the test or just the go/no go from MA? It also looks like each year VP would have had to have supplied 10L min of fuel samples to get their FIM cert, and those are what the tests are against so they should be able to confirm matches against different year batches.

14. Gino230

Dosage?

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

everyone is different but most are on 500-1000mg nightly, before bed, depending on their size…

seems like I bring it up in half the threads I post in so anyone can PM me with any Q’s and I’ll be happy to answer them all

16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Eat 2 caps every 15 minutes until the telephone poles pull their feet out of the ground and start walking to you like transformers then eat 1 more.

backbone, Jed, 27 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

The Oct 30th update to the 2024 provisional rules now includes a Stamboli rule - All fuel must be from the current year.