1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

And they love every minute of it. :D

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

They're just classy, polite people in general.

That, and they don't hold on to the butthurt...they just let it go and move on. We could learn from that.

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Watt was awesome today.

thrak410 and lizard84 like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

#giantssuck#billsuck

#jetssuck they beat a bad team, but kudos to them

The KC Swift's got gifted a win

Go Lions!!

6. rwdfun

rwdfun

Not proud that I was enjoying picturing swifties balling their eyes out when Kelce went out. But was annoyed when I found out he came back and scored KC’s last TD. Only good thing was it was against Minnesota. The NFL shamelessly and sickeningly marketing that “relationship” makes me understand why many of you hate your favorite beer now.

Lions fan having a good team be like
    upload_2023-10-8_21-5-34.jpeg

BigBird likes this.
  7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

KC looked bad .
    I can't wait to hear what Carton & Wright have to say .
    I feel bad for Carolina . As far as I'm concerned , The Bear's fleeced them .

BigBird likes this.
  8. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

When did the Bears put on Cowboys uniforms? How ‘bout dem Niners!

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The cowboys are somewhat good when they play teams that are absolute shit.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm always pleased when the Cowboys get their ass handed to them.
    Bills trip to London was costly, Matt Milano out for the year with a broken leg.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

49ers look excellent, I really love the Brock Purdy story, but if I hear any more about how much Purdy makes :Puke:

Cowboys HC looked super worried during halftime interview, like he was looking to the reporter for answers on how to fix it.

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Did McCarthy take a bow ?

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

he just seemed like a deer in headlights

14. rwdfun

rwdfun

At some point Jerry is going to have to give Dak the Zeke treatment. He and Wilson are close to the same level. The fact that anyone would give them the money they got is mind boggling. But Jerry knows everything. Cowboys have recently been very good at beating middle to low level teams which seem to always makeup the majority of their schedule. If they had the Lions schedule last year they would've been below .500.

Wilson, Dak, Jones, Cousins and I'm forgetting a few other, are not starting caliber NFL QBs. but I'm rooting for them to stay in the league and suck up salary cap as long as possible.

Edit: Cowboys play 9 games against Washington, Giants, Jets, Rams, Cards, Carolina and NE. That right there should guarantee them 9 wins, 8 now that they already lost to Cards. Their record has been a mirage that deludes Jerry into thinking they are close

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
    brex and BigBird like this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jerry Jones...living proof that having FU money doesn't necessarily help mental developement.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup. We dem boys. This is our year. Over and over and over and then they lose to any team with talent. At best they're a wildcard team that loses first round...again.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hate the cowboys, but the man has made them the most valuable team in all of sports. Imagine now if they were actually good over the last 25 years.

Sucks at being a pseudo GM, but the man can print money

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's like playing in the PAC12 and thinking you can compete for a national title.

Sabre699 and Boman Forklift like this.
  19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Bingo

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You sure ? McCarthy Menu.jpg