1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Stealth22, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m a big ole sissy. I don’t like my chest and rib cage being black and blue lol. Those pool noodles were genius. Do you not remember how that banking beat you to death especially the dip over the old tunnel?

27 likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

I spent years in that club being a local. Dated a few girls out of there. I have some stories from there that are funny as shit.

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yeah man, I’m just jealous I didn’t think of it… :D

My first 200 in 97 was the real eye opener… from the time you jumped the curb out of the chicane it bounced and bucked and weaved to the stripe bearing the hell out of you… you had to make sure to leave a bike width between you and the wall because Scott Russel would always blow by you against the wall and pull you up another few mph

I always crashed twice at Daytona it seemed so I was always bruised and beat to pieces after leaving there… I needed bubble wrap and tank noodles

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

whoah! Ok cool… so seriously… was it a strip club that only had private rooms?

because I remember strippers but no stages really and us all sitting around like a regular bar…

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

It was a strip club with a big stage but it was more of a hangout. You could get table dances or VIP. The most fun night I had in there was I went in with two females to see my girlfriend at the time. One of the women was a friend who I had hooked up with before. The other was a friend of her I just met. Well within 20 mins of being in the club, the three of us are sitting at a table and my girl is dancing for us and the other two had their tops off and we’re having a lot of fun. I look up and there’s 50 people in a circle watching our table and the guys are asking the girls how much to do this for them lol. At this point we went into vip and played in there for about 20 mins before going home. When we walked out of vip more guys were asking how much to do that for them. Lol.

ToofPic and 27 like this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And the decades old mystery in my mind is finally cleared up… thanks man! We went after the 200 before the Ocean Deck so we rolled on til dawn into the next day so some details are blurred…. We took our own talent too but nothing that good… always a good show… Gotdam I miss racing!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
    A. Barrister and Quicktoy like this.
  7. Quicktoy

The confusing part is the first third of it you walk into is just pool tables and a bar to the right and a bar up ahead. It’s usually just got a few people there. Then on the other side of the bar were a ton of tables and the people there could drown out the view of the stage.

27 likes this.
  8. Quicktoy

A lot of memories from that place. I miss the Godfather Racing days.

27 likes this.
  9. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You guys remind me of all the pictures Billy Ethridge had in his garage of nekid wimmenz from strip clubs.
    That dude has seen some titties!! I never had any fun..Closest I got was some bar in Atlanta wanted some
    wera racers to judge a bikini contest.Wife was outta town,so me and Billy Moffet went down after a race
    and did the horrible deed of representing wera for the sake of titties,and well shaved cooch.
    It all went well until the next talladega and he accidently ratted me out to her talking about what a swell time
    we had both had that night.. Anyhoo...Yeah!! Daytona Woo! and gearing and stuff!! :D I love this place ! every thread
    we go off the rails chasing rabbits! :Putter:

YamahaRick, 27 and Quicktoy like this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Vento still kicking? I saw some of his traveling posts in the last year or so it seems…

MELK-MAN and Quicktoy like this.
  11. phillip doyle

phillip doyle Well-Known Member

I run 17/41 on my mostly stock gsxr1000. Be sure to sign up for the Team Hammer track day on Thursday, good practice time to sort things out.

KneeDragger_c69 and MELK-MAN like this.
  12. Quicktoy

Oh yes. He was at our wedding last December and he swung through a few weeks ago. He owns a bunch of the living edge custom wood table shops up in the south East.

MELK-MAN and 27 like this.