1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Looking forward to seeing MM93 on the Duc, putting all his fellow Duc riders at the front in the hospital. Could be KTM's championship next year.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’m so firm right now!

Quicktoy and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  3. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

VR45's head has to be spinnin

Quicktoy and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

At least he isn’t running around in the back doing parade laps and collecting big money from the factory!!! He is doing everything he can to make it happen! That’s what I want as an employer and that’s what I like as a race fan.

Quicktoy, Seiko and motion like this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So HRC took the wind out of Marc's sails by undercutting his announcement?
    Sounds about right.

stk0308 likes this.
  6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I'm sure he's fine with whatever they do as long as he can get off that dumpster fire of a bike :D

brex, Seiko, BigBird and 1 other person like this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Probably Puig's doing.

brex, stk0308 and Boman Forklift like this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Well at least next year, Papa Marquez won’t have to split time between two pits.

Phl218 likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

this right here!

we always knew he was a racer's racer, and this just proves it even further. Like him or not, the dude just has that competitive drive, what you want in a racer, some can even say a hero.

Quicktoy, SGVRider and Boman Forklift like this.
  10. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Efffffff
    Yeeeeewwww

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

C'mon Wolfe, don't you wish your idol had the balls to do this when he was back marking on that Ducati? Or the last 10 years when he was back marking on that Championship winning Yamaha, well it was Championship winning when other riders were, "piloting" it.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
    Quicktoy likes this.
  12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

turn up your spellcheck idle dude, it’s missing :D

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Where's that crayon and map when I need it!

Im more amused about Zarco accidently falling into another factory team after the previous factory ride didnt work out.

Think he'll land at factory yamaha in '25?

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Dude has the biggest cojones on track, and in the business too. I can’t think of anyone else who would’ve done this. He’s essentially casting his career off into the unknown with only faith that his talent and the Lord will provide. Not to mention however many millions of eurobucks he’s setting on fire. Good for him.

Doubt it. Marc will be instantly fast. The Duc is so much better than that Honda I doubt Marc will need to berm anyone. If anyone wants to take a bet toward the AFF, I think he’s going to win 4+ races.

lopitt85, BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

including sprints?? 10 at least counting them…

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. Boman Forklift

You’re right, even though I was doing voice to text I believe, I did take the time to look it over and put quotation marks in it, and I missed that.
    I can print one out for you to the drag strip in St. Louis. That will be much more convenient for you to come kick my …! Lolol

I agree on Zarco, and he thought that KTM was unbearable. At least it hadn’t mamed the last three world champions that tried to ride it.

17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I was making a joke man! :D

check out these idols
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idles

@Dave K are you an Idles fan? I know you love punk… not sure if they fit the bill

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

If you think Kayla is ready for Moto2 then I would like have some of whatever you are smoking, just sayin

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to them.
    I’m pretty piss poor about searching for new (to me) bands. If I stumble on one that catches my attention, cool but I don’t go out seeing what’s new. Shit, I just started listening to Gaslight Anthem and really only found them because of the kid. :D

20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

He's Marc, he'll find a way to berm someone. Since he's lost the godmode aura he'll have to figure out some other way to establish dominance. It's all he knows.