1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki 636/ 565 Destroke LW Superbike Super Trick $8K

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by roaring toyz, Sep 26, 2023.

1. roaring toyz

roaring toyz Well-Known Member

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 636 detstroked to 565CC

1 race on brand new engine build from KWS. Pistons, rods, crank, cams, BDK stator, etc etc. 1 Race not even a practice session literally 1 Race on brand new engine built by GOAT

Best of the best engine is more than price of bike. BST wheels, Ti pipe, Brembo master, Brembo rotors, R1 caliper, K Tech suspension, all the goodies top to bottom. Let a friend race it in one race at Daytona he had 0 laps of practice and won the Race of Champions after running down Gus Rodio on his Aprilia after getting comfy.

Take it for just $8K

Attached Files:

Will9465 and Shenanigans like this.
  2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Location? That St. Augustine grass has me thinking Florida/Georgia?

3. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

4. roaring toyz

Sarasota Fl

5. roaring toyz

Lawdog78 likes this.
  6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Bob, this is a steal!

Lawdog78 likes this.
  7. roaring toyz

Absolute gift

8. giggity

giggity I don’t know bout that

I had the rare opportunity to be able to race this bike at Daytona like Bob says for the 1 race. It has the best of everything, first rate build, preparation and is amazingly fast. It qualifies for some lightweight ccs classes, and you could easily race in middleweight classes and be competitive no problem. Bob, the wife says she is going to divorce me if I buy another bike from you... although 8k it might be worth it.