1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha FZ07/R7 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Superbike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Gino230, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Extensively tested over 4 seasons with the best of everything. Metric tons of money invested- One of the fastest bikes on the grid. I'm 100% confident that with a top rider this bike would win MotoAmerica races.

Salvage title 2016 FZ07 Frame, all unnecessary brackets removed. Tabs welded for front Subframe

Robem adjustable offset Triples

Robem rear Linkage

Robem underslung Brembo rear brake caliper

Robem R7 front subframe

Penske shock, serviced by Thermosman.

R6 forks, KTech DDS carts

R6 brakes, SBS DC pads

Brembo 19x18 master

Steel braided brake lines

Marchesini forged aluminum R6 wheels.

Braking rotors

Roaring Toyz axle blocks

Set of spacers for stock R6 rear wheel

Full superbike engine- fresh build (less than 25 laps) by Sam McDonald. Brand new cases/block, Brand new ported head. Custom ground cams. New high comp pistons, carillo rods, balanced crank. New undercut, polished and shimmed transmission. Yoyodyne slipper clutch. SuperBike Mike 41mm bored throttle bodies, HordPower Airbox inside MA legal enclosure.

We ran this identical build for 3 seasons including some club racing and it was still making good power. Stripped a case bolt and that forced a rebuild- so it is reliable with this tune and setup.

Woolich flash

Bazzazz Z-Fi with TC and map switch.

Graves Ti exhaust with Ti can

Bungs welded in both headers for tuning.

97 HP on VP MGP

Vortex clip ons

Woodcraft rearsets

Woodcraft Shark Guard

GB racing case covers

DID EVR 520 chain

Gearing for every track

Sharkskinz R7 upper and lower Bodywork

FZ07 Tank and Tail

Painted this year by DC Paintworx in classic Yamaha colors with a pearl / metallic finish. Has some minor rash (see photos)

Tank foam

USB rain light

Lots of setup notes, including Kaleb DeKeyrel’s from when he set the lap records on his identically prepared bike. Some of these lap records still stand.

Lots of experimentation was done with ram air, various throttle body sizes / shapes, 3 different airboxes to get this optimal setup.

Also have 2 sets of bodywork, spare Yosh exhaust with M4 Can, bungs welded in both headers for tuning.

2nd Superbike engine also available, identical build, being freshened up right now on brand new cases, bearings, studs, rod bolts, etc.

$21K for everything except the spare engine.
    $27K takes it all.

Gino Angella
    [email protected]

IMG_4856.jpg IMG_4831.jpg IMG_4832.jpg IMG_4836.jpg IMG_4841.jpg IMG_4847.jpg IMG_4858.jpg IMG_4859.jpg IMG_4838.jpg IMG_4837.jpg

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
  2. Gino230

More Photos:

IMG_4842.jpg IMG_4845.jpg IMG_4854.jpg IMG_4852.jpg IMG_4860.jpg IMG_4851.jpg

Randy Sullinger likes this.
  3. Gino230

4. Gino230

Dyno tuning:

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

What's next?

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Damn... nice!

DUFF and Gino230 like this.
  7. Gino230

I'm not really sure but leaning towards club racing my R6 and Moto2, with an occasional arrive and ride in MA twins.

I really love this bike and it pains me to sell it- still not sure I want to as I'll probably miss it. Also we've spent so much time and money getting it right- but the work schedule is getting crazy and I don't want it just sitting there either.

Long story short I have no idea.

prm, DUFF, E Reed and 1 other person like this.
  8. Gino230

Bike is located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Can deliver to MA rounds, and shipping should not be a problem otherwise.

9. Gino230

Bump! Will sell the spare engine separately if anyone is interested in that.

10. giggity

giggity I don’t know bout that

Gino, This bike is like family. You sure this is what you want ?

Gino230 likes this.
  11. Gino230

$ 19K bike and spares (no second engine)