1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 10 | Red Bull Ring | Austria | Aug 18 - 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 14, 2023.

1. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

New app sucks azz .... makes me sign every time I click on another page.o_O

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I hope you guys are complaining as much to MotoGP as you are here... I'm not sure they read the beeb.

MyWayGuy likes this.
  3. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

That was for sure a premeditated move after how long he looked back at Marc and Martin only to park it on the inside like that. Say what you want about towing and other shenanigans, he was lucky to only get a 3 grid spot penalty on that one.

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Who in the hell is the MotoE British accented commentator? I appreciate his enthusiasm but my gawd he's a whole 'nuther level. Somewhat entertaining, but borderline annoying.

Basura likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Martinator going by MM’s textbook

Senna, Dragginass, vfrket and 3 others like this.
  6. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Curious to see what race direction does after the 2 incidents

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  7. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Good thing it was not GG doing that the bbs would explode again

Basura likes this.
  8. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Really surprised that MM wasn’t able to pass Morbidelli and gain that position. That Honder must really be a turd.

9. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Man, for all the BS stewards have been doling out this year, I'll be amazed if MM93 2.0 doesn't get hit with some sort of penalty....but it seems they would have long lapped him during the race at the very least if they were going to penalize him.

10. Basura

Basura Well-Known Member

odd Fabi got a pen and marti didnt

bleacht likes this.
  11. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having issues with full-screen mode cycling the volume control / dimmed screen in and out? The new version is so much better than the old one, the constant "clear cookies" "accept cookies" and the autocycles of the volume control are just awesome.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I didn't see anything egregious there... just several bikes going for the same spot.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I found that a strange call too, but nothing surprises me this year anymore.

14. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

That was super funny seeing Marc-ee Marq trying to keep the thing upright while doing parade laps with Franko.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Be honest, you wanna suck him off don't you? There's no other way for this to be. You're like the middle school kid who talks badly about a girl with cooties, only to have a secret love affair.

DJ Baker, CRA_Fizzer and Razr like this.
  16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It took me forever to find it this morning before seeing 2 spoilers. I don’t like the new site at all.

rafa, BigBird and vfrket like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I thought binder could win before the race with qualifying so well and given his amazing performance in the half wet race in the last. 2nd is great though. I’d love to see Marc on one. It seems the like being a little sideways.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You (somewhat unfairly) get more slack when it looks like you're bumping people out of the way because you're faster than them. That's how Marquez got away with his sister for a decade until they served him a shit bike that can't win when the moon, Venus and the Hubble telescope aren't aligned with COTA. Martin is closer to that kind of speed than GG.

It looks like fewer people are taking his lame bait in his Marquez thread than the last one, so he has to try something in here. :D

19. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Bizarre by the stewards. Fabio gets a penalty but not martin?!

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm reading JM is getting a long lap penalty.

Phl218 likes this.