1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Dog?

Discussion in 'General' started by CRA_Fizzer, Aug 15, 2023.

1. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Bingo...My niece.. was born with a brain defect.
    Said she wouldn't live past 3 years old but she's 30 next week.

She has suffered through probably hundreds of seizures in her life, a dozen brain surgeries.
    And their "service"dog has certainly been a great help in alerting her and others when ones coming on.
    Oh... and she's allergic too but she still has a f****** dog, rabbit, etc..
    Get real ..be strong!

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That's a handsome fella.

To me, it's a crime what people have done to say they "need" a support animal and then just pick something. The amount of training that these dogs undergo was beyond comprehension until I actually saw it. Same thing for police and military K9's.

CRA_Fizzer, brex and noles19 like this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I agree completely

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There is a major difference between pricks with pets at the store and actual service dogs. One belongs, the other can fuck off.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I see it’s hereditary…

Bugslayer, auminer and brex like this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dick! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's a lot of tough talk. I could have sworn that someone with your screen name was on the here not too long ago crying about a woman who treated him like a bitch and that he couldn't walk away from. Now I need to go back and find who it was. I'm totally confused. :confused:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023
    Shenanigans likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Probably a scam. I have friends with legitimate service dogs (one that has passed used to visit soldiers at Walter Reed for instance) But I also know people that stretch the definition REAL thin. A total shame as the real ones can do so much good.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  9. auminer

You must be new here. :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was a bit surprised, considering who I thought the poster was. There was no way he would be out here calling out people about being men. I guess screen names blend together after a while.

11. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

13. BC

BC Well-Known Member

The BEEB never forgets!! :crackup:

14. This old Rz

15. This old Rz

Lol.:crackup:

16. This old Rz

Hell I don't feel bad one bit...if you feel it's shameful to not live & ask advice. That's all on you brother...
    I'm not afraid of much of anything ...nor being judged by a few pansies for bring up a genuine personal issue....I'm not afraid to ask anything of anyone.
    That's certainly a "Lil Dick move on your part and your clitty boyz.

You drew 1st blood, by throwing out your manhood slogan "weak".

I'm certain you've not even come close to the adversity I've dealt w in my life... I know many good men that have dealt w worse than I, That would never lower themselves to your childish behavior..your no man in my book.
    Perhaps you and your circle jerk friends...can hang out together and pump each other:Putter:

Today, right here right now @ Twenty Nine Palms Corp base..there are 5 dogs here..5 dogs..1 is genuine service dog too...we dont give a flying Fck...
    Former and current active soldiers..all w our dogs...81 yr old Vietnam combat vet, a 30 yr old Current combat vet w Rex, my self..were all giving you the fingers...lol
    (Pictures won't post)
    Even Samantha here in a wheelchair... says you eat ass!!

Yea ..were a bunch of pussies all right..:moon:.
    We've all lost our wives, seen more shit , dealt w more adversity that you will ever experience from behind your keyboard.

Any man who who wants help, asks for it..and we're here to help.
    A Loser weakling like you.....keep trying to bring down those whom soar above you...there's more honor in this old man's poop than you'll ever have.
    There not crying , if there is a valid service dog on the premises or not..because it's frankly in reality not a issue.
    No one's ever lost a seat, a place in line nor suffers a asthma attack due to a dog in a restaurant...
    Go push your paper straw agenda elsewhere Nancy boy.
    Everyone gets where they need to be.

What a childish douchebag.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Please, tell me more about adversity. :crackup:

Your incoherent post certainly established you as someone should all look up to and aspire to become. You manly man! :bow:

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  19. auminer

Bruh...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I thought about responding but figured you would to that one :D