1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Ducati Panigale V4SP *Rebuilt Title* Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SpeedR73, Aug 13, 2023.

1. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

I've put together a comprehensive sale listing on my personal website below. So I'll just post a couple photos here.
    2021 Ducati Panigale V4SP
    2,471 miles
    Asking $27,500
    Located Atlanta, GA

http://www.adventuretramps.com/2021-ducati-panigale-v4sp

Completely rebuilt, in immaculate condition.

I am open to selling, trading, or both. I've gotten more into racing this year, and want to change out my bikes. I am interested in a new ZX6R, either of the Kramer bikes, a Honda CBR1000RR SP2 (17-19) or even one of the newer SPs. And a combination thereof. I'm just interested to race in multiple classes.

I would also be interested in a very specific toy hauler. Keystone Outback Ultra Lite 240URS. I have tried several others, and that design makes the most sense to me. I'm only hesitant because I don't currently have anywhere to store it. $200-$300/mo for storage just seems wrong.

Attached Files:

sanee and trussdude like this.
  2. Nathey

Nathey Well-Known Member

Wow that's a LOT of bike for the money. You've got my gears turning lol

3. cartel

cartel New Member

Was anything put on a jig and checked for damage? Headtube, fork stanchions, shock stanchion, axles, etc? If so, can you shoot over the documentation? Interested!

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

5. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

Not put on a jig, but the suspension was removed and inspected. I also took it to Mark Sutton and his team at the local ducshop for a full inspection. I’ve also taken it one day to barber and one day at road Atlanta and it performed absolutely perfect. Also cruised steady on the interstate without any issue. I just uploaded a couple more photos to the website showing the fork tubes off the bike.

Attached Files:

phillyfinest likes this.
  6. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

Just picked up some new tires for whoever buys this. They were on order at WOW Motorcycles and just came in. The new Version 4 Pirelli Supercorsa SPs

Attached Files:

7. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

Bump…Facebook seems to bring out the scammers

Will9465 likes this.
  8. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

Bump, haven’t ridden it since I posted for sale… I really want to though

9. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

10. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

Been getting a lot of weird offers to trade… Nothing solid just yet

11. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

Bump it…Might just end up racing this bike next season. Only ridden twice since the first post

12. backho

backho Well-Known Member

That’s why it’s often referred to as Fakebook.

SpeedR73 likes this.
  13. Ziptiediy

Ziptiediy New Member

I have a 2017 cbr1k SP2, Ti Full system Akra, velocity stacks, Paul Kingsburgh tune. 25k road miles, valves in spec, ohlins serviced from MDM less than 50 miles ago. Would honestly be the perfect bike for the track.

SpeedR73 likes this.
  14. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Dr.Duct_Mossbur Well-Known Member

Any pre-damage pics? Looks like the some bits were replaced with aftermarket and the tank might be from another model?

15. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I've seen this bike in person and it is super clean and well built. No expense was spared in getting it back to top shape.

SpeedR73 likes this.
  16. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

17. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM...

18. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

SOLD

zracer196 and Phl218 like this.