1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Dog?

Discussion in 'General' started by CRA_Fizzer, Aug 15, 2023.

1. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

I never took the seat away from anyone in a wheelchair ." That didn't have it coming";) One dude behind me @ check-in/ ticket, he wheeled right over by dogs paw!
    He didn't apologize and was rude..yelling & hollering saying sumphin about his urgent dialysis he would miss if he didn't get on the plane bla blah blah.

There was only 1 seat left... So I took it!!

I was feeding my pup bacon teats & using the dog to flirt w the cute stewardesses .
    I was laughing as we took off watching him furiously wheeling after the plane on the tarmac.:clap:

Seriously....I've never taken the seat, table or position away from any legitimately handicapped person, I don't have a disabled placard or anything like that.
    My ex GFs 83 yr old father had his leg amputated above the knee.....I took him shopping all the time. I've had a couple friends whom were wheelchair bound, still do and I've worked quite a lot w a friend whom does extensive ADA work w the veterans administration for handicapped. And I'm the dude that will help you or hold a door.
    It's all good. I've never ever heard one of the guys ever ever complain about lack of access to art brand, there's just not that way Hell Larry the 83 yr old amputee..went to Mexico a month after his amputation for his church.
    Tough dudes they don't expect much anything from anyone. And there's no way in hell my dog has ever interfered w anyone..he's a bad ass lil dude, you'd never know he's there, he's chill as fck.

I don't even use handicapped stalls in bathrooms:crackup: lol.
    So if ya ever find yourself in need of a stall after I enter a bathroom..NO WORRIES, it won't be me stealing your access stall:flag:
    FYI .
    I fly Southwest...they allow dogs/ cats as long as they fit. Its just standard normal operating procedure..no special requirements

Saves me from forging or stealing some poor dudes paperwork.

But in full disclosure..if some uptight woke ass jr. Manager at Starbucks or the mall etc..asks me.....
    If he's a service dog, it's almost always a beotchey woman w a attitude, You know the type...same power trip, militant type whom enforced wearing Covid masks..

I then says " as matta O fact he is" while flashing his EBay $1.99 service dog collar.
    I then tellz her "Put that in ya pipe and smoke it":crackup:

:beer:Have a good one

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
  2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as service dog paper work btw.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I really wish there was.
    I think because of all these idiots abusing it, things will change.

brex, noles19 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

We get all kinds of animals in our restaurant that people claim are service animals. Dude one time came in with a parrot sitting on his head and said it was a therapy pet. You can tell a trained service dog from the bullshit ones in seconds. Not hard.... the trained ones will lay down and wait for directions and not make a sound... the other ones will beg for food and lick their assholes.

noles19 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  5. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I just took a flight from Dublin to Chicago.
    Unbeknownst to me, the woman across from me had a dog in a bag and a huge dog laying at her feet.

I'm missing my Dad's wee dog Diego.
    Left him in Ireland.
    Dad's other dog was called Sandy. Sandy-Diego.
    I'll be back there in a month. Wee man bonded with me immediately after I arrived, August 4th 2022

6. noles19

Agreed

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Smells like bread & butter to me! :D

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Or

[​IMG]

Spang308 likes this.
  9. auminer

The Southern colloquialism is apparently lost on DamnYankees. :rolleyes:

10. pickled egg

Well bless your heart.

11. auminer

[​IMG]

Yo ass bettah not know what that actually means down here...

RossK6 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

If you think “bread and butter” is only a southern colloquialism for how you make your living, well, then, bless your heart. :crackup:

13. This old Rz

Exactly, All our dogs have been totally chill, Never had any training classes just common sense ,and be aware of your surroundings and people. From our 127# Rottweiler to my current 27# Pug . Seriouslly my three dogs have been better behaved then probably almost all the children I've seen in restaurants in 20 plus years. Often Most people have no idea they're even there.
    Probably cuz we've spent so much time with the dogs they're part of the family.
    Have you ever noticed homeless people with their dogs they can tell a dog to sit on the side of the freeway and that dog will sit there for 45 minutes until their owners come back...it's all due to time spent and interaction the dogs learn everything we do, and accept the rules.

People w aggressive or spastic dogs are no different than A hole parents whom ket their kids run around or stand on seats or even tables.
    I was at a restaurant a few years ago watching two kids picking up the parmesan cheese shaker and licking the lid, then inverting it and then licking it again over & over for a good 40 minutes and the f****** douchebag parents just sat there and let that behavior continue...

And there's a lot of unruly, aggressive pit bulls, out there people are dragging into places
    I see it at least once a week, usually a young new age tattooed woman and a strong pit bull that's all over the friggin place and aggressive towards other dogs..There's no excuse for that kind of irresponsibility.

I don't care who or what is in anywhere just have some common decency and respect for others and handle your animals or children. It's a privilege to frequent a restaurant, not a right.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023
  14. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Right, and you are exactly who can cause problems for people with allergies and/or asthma because you don't give a shit about causing problems for others since it's all about you and your weak-ass "need" to have your dog with you.

15. auminer

Maybe he's just performing a public service aiming at culling those 'weak-ass' asthmatics from the herd. o_O

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Fuck any and all assholes that feel the need to bring a pet in every store and restaurant they enter.
    If they are such pussies they can't survive leaving a pet at home, they shouldn't leave their home either.

Bugslayer, pickled egg and Big T like this.
  17. auminer

Other assholes can't demand that the entire rest of the big, bad world conform to their sensitivities, but us assholes can!

:rolleyes:

Gecko likes this.
  18. This old Rz

Allergies..Gimmie a break...go live in a plastic bubble

If Your not strong enough & can't coexist out in the real world, Don't expect the world as a whole to accommodate your sneezing, itching candy ass. Seriously
    In 4 decades, literally 1000s of people..I've never had anyone with allergies nor asthma including my wife or some good friends that have these conditions ever have any such reaction. No one! ever..lol and THEY HAVE animals too.

Then we have (you) the "Allergy Police" the one voice in 4 decades :crackup::blart: Standing tall for all sneezers.
    Frankly your example is pretty fkn lame.. It's not like we're taking our pets into the burn ward or ICU ya dumbass. Your just fishing for a beef.

I don't "need to" I "want " too , It's allowed practically everywhere, so I do.
    Anyone can travel,hotel eat or fly anywhere w a dog now.. that's the way it is......it's 2023.

Really...if you don't like it..what are you going to do about it? Nothing..that's what.
    Nuthin but sitting in your lazy boy or desk like a scorned sissy bitch, desperately using your man card taglines such as pussy, or weak.. trying to be a man. You nor anyone else would ever get up and approach anyone regarding this issue..you'll just suck your thumbs and bitch into the keyboard.

Hell, General Patton had his dog by his side at all times and even in battle..if that's "weak" I'm honored:flag:

He's part of my family, And he's treated as such , he's certainly more loyal, than you most people here or Joe the next door neighbor. And he's just a dog...That says all there is to be said. I repay that in spades..and don't lose a moment of sleep over it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023
  19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Fully trained service dogs are between20-30K depending on what they need to be trained for.
    There is a ton of paperwork to apply for a service dog in regards to the application and insurance. Other than that, you get a receipt that shows you paid 20-25K for a pretty good yellow/choco/black lab.

I will say that it's pretty damn impressive when these dogs can sense a seizure coming.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  20. noles19

Yep my fiance has one of the $20k black labs he is amazing
    And he says anyone who thinks people that need service dogs are pussies can go fuck themselves.
    [​IMG]

CRA_Fizzer and Banditracer like this.