Happy Bday Todd Clark

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerjosh, Jul 19, 2004.

1. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

I didn't see any other B-day posts but I am sure there is one out there for you. Just wanted to wish you a happy B-day! Drink 1 or 5 for me!:beer:

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

hehe, thanks Josh, just another year into the CORC class i guess. :)

I'll drink one just for you!!!

Hey, you coming up to CMP this weekend? or any of the next few races that are back to back to back? (these back to backers are gonna whoop my ass! )

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

That's because you're oldererererererererererer....LOL

Happy Birthday Todd! :beer:

4. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

I will be at CMP this weekend. Just to route you guys on. I expect a win out of you!! I will stop by to say hello and maybe we can get a drink to celebrate your b-day. Have a great B-day!!

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

LMAO!!!! i must admit, i laughed out loud on that one! But then again, i aint gonna be there to lose! :D

See ya this weekend! As usual, we'll be having our Sat.night cookout, and youre more than welcome to come join us.

6. gogunbaba

gogunbaba Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Todd...

7. R1one

R1one Well-Known Member

yup happy birthday ..who ever you aare

8. Cesar77

Cesar77 Well-Known Member

old

damn!! you,re as old as me now, that's just downright disgusting. thats ok though because you actually get better looking, because your eyes get worse, you look into the mirror and you say shit! i look pretty damn good. at least thats what i do.anyway, happy birthday you old bastard.

9. gixxer759

gixxer759 EXPERT #55

Todd Clark B-day

Happy Birthday! I'll see you at CMP and buy you one. (uh!) Beer that is. Being old sure beats the alternative. Go!! CORC!!:beer:

10. Cesar77

Cesar77 Well-Known Member

mike, you better watch out now, i told you if you keep winning they'll make you put those white plates on next year.

11. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah, happy birthday you old fart :D