1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klim Air-Bag Vest x 2

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Brock Cattanach, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

Both vest are in near perfect condition.....worn once each.....both deployed once each, but not in a crash.

My son used them for the first time at MotoA PIRC last year in practice....each time he clipped the curbing in the chicane setting them off.

These are great vests but the algorithm's are not yet compatible with expert race conditions....at some point they should be.

They are definitely suitable for street riding and novice trackday scenarios.

Both come with newly installed cannisters and the In&Motion modules.

Size SMALL but will fit a slimmer MEDIUM T-shirt sized person.....meant to be snug and worn under a well fitted jacket or suit with a little room.

You can read all about them here:
    https://onexusa.com/products/klim-ai-1-airbag-vest?_pos=1&_sid=6e109ab25&_ss=r

$250 ea shipped or both for $450 shipped.

For quicker response text me at (313) 467-6595

Attached Files:

2. Brock Cattanach

3. Brock Cattanach

4. Brock Cattanach

5. Brock Cattanach

6. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Sent you a text

7. Brock Cattanach

Both vests now sold

8. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Hey just an off topic question. I have one of these and have never set it off for any reason. I am a decent expert on a GSX-R1000. Just curious of the setting or mode you had it on? They have a new race mode. But I have been riding it in street mode on the track.