1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every car debuting at 2023 Goodwood FOS

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

That's badass. Can't wait for footage to start coming out for this year's FOS.

But can someone tell me why that Ferrari looks like a 488 fucked a Countach?

3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

The McMurtry is going to embarrass everyone else again. It doesn't have the best look, but damn it's fast.

The custom Ferrari reminds me of the old Vector.

ducnut, cpettit, GRH and 1 other person like this.
  4. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

live on youtube now channel "goodwood road & racing"

CRA_Fizzer and Steeltoe like this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Alex Criville, Casey Stoner, Freddie Spencer, Giacomo Agostini, Jorge Lorenzo, Kenny Roberts Jnr, Kevin Schwantz, Mick Doohan, Randy Mamola and Wayne Gardner and who knows who else are all there this week.

Along with several MotoGP and moto2 teams not sure about BSB and WSBK.

Super cool when Wayne Rainey rode up the hill last year.

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

The Ferrari reminds me of the 90's Jag XJ220

cpettit likes this.
  7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Don't put a mic in front of KRJ ever again...

8. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

oops.. not a serious event until a wheel falls of and goes into the crowd...
    rsz_screenshot_490.jpg

MELK-MAN, BigBird and 418 like this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lambo hypercar made me moist. Mmmm sexy Italian :bow::clap:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are they making their own chassis? They all look the same, except for Peugeot. And I'm sure that will make theirs look the same also when they are interested in going fast.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

McLaren Solus GT broke cover today. Sounds bonkers too. Glad to see insane ICE cars still being made.

[​IMG]

BigBird, cpettit and 418 like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I see that the debacle of having to cut down planned Elva production by two thirds because nobody wanted it hasn't slowed them down. Another re-bodied 720 S?

13. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I've never been a Bugatti guy...but the Bolide is SICK!!!!

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Just did the Lambo factory tour. From what I remember, they make it out of carbon fiber, I believe of their own design. We didn’t get to see that part of the factory.

It was interesting that they are still at the site of the original factory, it has just been expanded. Plus all Lamborghini vehicle’s are made at that one plant.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's an LMDh class car, so they have to use a homologated chassis manufacturer, and they are using a Ligier.

16. 418

418 Expert #59

I don't even get who buys these things anymor.

It must be the same handful of guys because there is no way there is such a huge market for these hypercars considering how many are avaiable.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I'm currently at my sister's house about 40 minutes drive from Goodwood. It's absolutely pissing down at the moment, wouldn't be much fun today. I'd forgotten that the festival was on coinciding with my time here until a P51 Mustang flew low over the house yesterday. Her fella pointed put that's where it was probably coming from.

TurboBlew, Steeltoe and BigBird like this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You didn't plan for Goodwood? You sir are an utter failure. I am quite disappointed if you don't make at least one day there.

418 and redtailracing like this.
  20. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Great job by the flaggers warning the green Ferrari of the slow old car on the backside of the top of the hill. :rolleyes: