1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

None yet, because he's not in the current best car, he did finish with more points than Lewis last year.

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

F1 will never live down Barrichello pulling over on the front straight for Schumacher. Isn't Flavio unbanned as well?

Good luck removing that aspect of the sport so long as the constructors championship is what matters most.

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Look I don't even like Hamilton for the most part but some of you guys are delusional with any of his teammates being better than him at this point. If Russell wins close to the amount of races he has or championships then you can talk. But Hamilton also won a championship in another manufacture which wasn't the best car at the time.

4. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Now that could make things very interesting. Remove the constructors championship all together. I bet it would spice things up a bit.

stk0308 likes this.
  5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Alain Prost certainly wishes that were true.

stk0308 likes this.
  6. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Not gonna happen.

Tsunoda is a Honda plant, he's not going anywhere until they switch engine suppliers.

Same reason Taka still has a ride in MotoGP.

7. rwdfun

rwdfun

Unless this is sarcasm. I’m pretty sure Nico Rossberg would disagree with this opinion

So did Alonso when Hamilton came in at McLaren and handed him his lunch

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Lol ok.

9. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

There's no way that Perez goes to the JV squad if he gets tossed from the Varsity team. Besides DR being a commercial jackpot for any F1 team and it's not like RB really need him for that reason, he's there to put the pressure on Checo plain and simple. Helmut and Horner want both cars to be 1-2, if possible, every weekend. If Daniel has that car or an equal car, he can make that happen.

10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I think if Perez gets the boot he retires or hoes to IndyCar. Depends how much time he wants to spend with his family.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

C’mon we all know that is overrated!!!:crackup::crackup:

12. rwdfun

rwdfun

Good god they have Danica again. Who the f@ck does she have photos of for them to keep putting her on.

Proof she don’t know shit, she said she thought Alonso would be fastest if they were all on equal equipment.

And I’m definitely no fashion expert but WTF is that dress

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That dress is a local style, all the parade women wore similar dresses. And some might agree that Alonso would be quickest in equal equipment. At least we can understand her version of English!

14. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Last 10 laps or so show Checo being really off pace.
    Max has a great car obviously but he's gonna end up in top ten great drivers with the disparity between him and the pack in similar situations. Probably not Fangio, Senna, Hamilton or Shumi respect but up there. I still think he's a whiny douche.

15. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Danny got fucked and still beat Tsunoda, doesn't bode well for him

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Yuki is way over rated.

17. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

As the only Japanese driver in the series things are arranged...

18. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I still find it an oddity that F1 can be sooo bad, yet the sport is doing so well in popularity. Baffling.

19. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

There was no way LuLu was going to win even if he got the holeshot.

Razr likes this.
  20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's what happens when you let people that know what they are doing with media and social media create buzz and excitement.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.