1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1971 Honda CB350 Vintage Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by freedomgli, Jun 1, 2023.

1. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

1971 Honda CB350 K3 vintage road race bike for sale with extensive spares package including spare titled rolling chassis.

Asking Price: $5,000 negotiable

Specs: Too many details to list here. See detailed specs on Google Sheets. Or call me to discuss.

Pics: See pics in my Flickr album.

Description:
    Top shelf build. No corners cut. I never got to vintage race it as I had intended. Bike is 99% finished but could use some safety wire, fine tuning and continued development as all race bikes do. It is a solid foundation for someone who wants to go racing in WERA 350GP or V1 or AHRMA Formula 250 or 350 Sportsman (with minimal changes). It was built to be reliable and eligible for a wide range of classes/ tracks, but could benefit from more engine and chassis development if you truly wanted to win V1 class (THR motor, disc brake conversion, etc.)

Bike is titled in my name (built 5/71 but first registered as a 1972 as was common practice back then) and has a license plate, but has no street equipment of any kind. This is a dedicated track only race bike. I also have a spare titled 1969 Honda CB350 rolling chassis and many original parts that would go a long way towards building a second complete bike.

Just won 1st Place in Competition category at Classic Motorcycle Day 2023 show. Would love to see someone else race it as it truly deserves. Please contact me to discuss details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joec

joec brace yourself

1. that is so not you!
    2. you have too many fun toys

3. freedomgli

1. You’re right. I wanted to give people a sense of the bike ergonomics so I used a pic of my friend on my bike. I don’t have any pics of me riding the bike. So this was the best I could do on short notice. And the pic of my kid is the only recent one I have without the bodywork so you can see the engine and frame better.

2. You’re right again! I wish I could keep this one. But there’s another bike I want more.

joec likes this.
  4. freedomgli

Bump. Feel free to ask me any questions.

5. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

who made the tank- looks pretty

6. freedomgli

Sean Pelletier made it when he ran Roc City Cafe Racers. It’s a CR110 style aluminum tank but adapted to fit the CB350. It’s got a standard non-vented fuel cap and a separate breather vent hose. Now he owns and operates The Motoworks.