TRACK/RACE READY 2nd Gen SV - Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by roberto, Mar 23, 2023.

1. roberto

roberto Well-Known Member

I bought the bike last year from a fellow racer with intensions on doing a bunch of LWT racing. I rode it twice last season and had a low side. Bodywork got a little rashed and a dent in the tank. Everything was checked and gone over. My son got big into minis and the SV just sits. We are gonna focus on him riding so I’d rather see the bike go to someone who will ride it.

DETAILS:

Race ready 2nd gen SV650. Fresh Copoulus Built 2mm engine. Cam swap, lightened flywheel, bored throttle bodies, PC3, K&N filter, M4 header, tuned on 98 octane fuel....made 85.5 HP.

Has quick shifter, lightened subframe, GB case covers, Penske shock, AK cartridges in the forks, Scott's damper, Steel braided lines, fresh front brake pads, fresh oil change, new battery, motion pro throttle, aluminum fairing stay, Vortex clip ons, rearsets and sprockets, GSXR rear wheel conversion, Dunlop slicks with one day on them, Ghetto customs bodywork rashed but fully functional. Comes with a spare set of wheels and levers..

Runs and rides great, ready to hit the track right now.

$4500

Call/Text for more pics or with any questions.

585-880-7193

Attached Files:

2. roberto

3. roberto

Bumpppp

4. davidrclark

davidrclark New Member

2nd gen is 09-12? Location? Title?

Alekbergquist likes this.
  5. roberto

Upstate NY (Rochester) no title

6. roberto

Bump… $4000

7. Alex Noordergraaf

Alex Noordergraaf New Member

Hi Roberto. Could you post some pictures of the bike? slipper clutch?

8. roberto

PMED

9. roberto

Bump…