1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2008 Ducati Desmosedici 710 miles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by motion, Jun 8, 2023.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Divorce is forcing the sale of my prized Desmosedici and my entire collection. I am the 2nd owner. It is still unregistered & on original MSO. It has 710 miles. Absolutely perfect condition. Zero flaws. All factory recalls and updates have been completed. I have all receipts. The race exhaust is installed. I have all items that came with the bike when new. Nothing is missing. Don't miss your chance to score the ultra rare (approx 210) Rosso version of the most iconic Ducati ever made. Located in Red Lodge, Montana and always stored inside my heated home. I will likely put a handful of additional miles on it for shakedown purposes. I can facilitate shipping with your shipper. If genuinely interested, PM me for price.

IMG_9459.jpeg

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Damn man. You are killing me

3. HookieRooker

HookieRooker Active Member

I might be willing to give my left nut as a down payment. Seriously though, one of, if not the most beautiful bike ever made. Good luck with the sale and sorry about the circumstances.

code3ryder likes this.
  4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

+1

5. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

tell her you've had a genuine offer of tree fiddy

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I wish I could offer more, but I truly believe this is the most it is worth.

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You can hide it at my house until the divorce is finalized..I won't say nuffn to nobody,and keep the battery charged at no cost :)

Fullerra and tirefriar like this.
  8. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

It's price is one thing. It's cost is another thing entirely. GLWS, trust me... seriously worth it.:beer:

9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This hurts my heart.....

10. 418

418 Expert #59

I would think at this point in the game the prices of these are just gonna keep going up....

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. It hurts to let it go, for sure... but at the end of the day its just a shiny object. At my age I'm finally learning to let go. Anyways, I've been mentally prepared to sell it for a year or so. And yes @418 I see these thing being worth big $$$ soon. They are already 120K-ish in Europe.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

When/if the electrification game ever takes a serious hold on the mc market (and especially racing) something like this is suddenly going to become a priceless artifact.

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Drooling!

14. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

@motion very sorry to see it come to this, it is heartbreaking. Are you planning on posting a list of the rest of the collection?

Seiko and zx250r like this.
  15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I have (3) Aprilia RS250s, RZ500, TZR250RS, Honda NSR250, RGV250, Steve Baker Yamaha TA125 remaining

They all need some work, so not ready for sale yet.

16. ToofPic

Dude....:(..No mercy for your toys from her?? Shoot me info on the tzr if you get to that point..and your x' s number:D kidding..I know it sux!

motion likes this.
  17. cavag88

cavag88 Member

Hello Sr
    Please when You can send me P.M. with what Your asking price
    Have a great day

18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Seems legit

Gino230 likes this.
  19. ToofPic

:crackup:iM sure you've ridden through his village at some point?:D edit..ehhh,says since 2015? Now is Finally the time to strike? Just been letting it soak!

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:crackup: