1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 ZX10 RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by isokdude, May 26, 2023.

1. isokdude

isokdude Well-Known Member

Clean and clear title in hand. 2017 ZX10 RR, $13k cash. Located in Aurora IL.
    This is the RR model not a single R, special race edition etc. it has clutchless up and down shifting. I bought this brand new from dealer and converted to race/track bike after break in was done. It has everything you need plus more, race or track or even turn it back to street. It will come with all stock parts bubble wrap in a box, all bodywork, lights etc, brand new except stock ECU in case you want to convert it back to street. I have added a picture with stock bodywork so you get an idea in case you want to convert it back to street. This bike got race kit ECU and harness currently and setup for track and racing. There is no issues or anything needed at this moment so it's ready to ride.

Marchesini wheels with upgraded floating brembo rotors plus full front and rear R version spare wheels including sprocket holder
    Solo 2 DL hard wired for all reading
    Brembo 19X18 Brake MC W/Fold L
    Speigler SS race brake lines
    Vortex V3 Keyless gas cap
    Vortex 16T Front Sprocket
    Vortex 39T Rear Sprocket
    DID Gold Chain 116 Link 520 Chain
    Attack GP shift
    Woodcraft clip ons
    Woodcraft Engine Covers
    Lightech chain adjuster
    Lightech chain adjuster lift
    Motion Pro quick throttle turn plus spare reels
    Stompgrip traction pad
    Vesrah RJL XX
    BMC BMC Race air filter
    Hindle SS Full Exhaust
    Ohlins Race damper
    ZeroGravity DB Windscreen
    Graves SMOG blockoffs
    Bodywork http://www.motoxpricambi.com/Home.asp
    Ktech Shock Ktech Pro
    Ohlins Forks FGR Gas
    Kit ECU Kawasaki race ECU, launch control, pit limiter..
    Attack rearsets x2 and spare pegs
    MWR WSBK Air Filter
    MWR WSBK XXL Intake Duct

It will come with plenty of spares, new clutch, bunch of bodywork including spare tank and tank cover. Spare brake pads Vesrah XX, spare sprockets. Just to name few but I do have more parts and spares so we can discuss that when we get to that point. I will be happy to send you some more pictures and walk around video upon your request or answer any questions you have. Please PM me directly. I just posted here in this group to start but I will add it to more places as we go, however, I am not in rush selling it :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2023
  2. isokdude

Stock picture

Attached Files:

3. kpw

kpw Well-Known Member

Top notch bike, well setup and damn fast!!! Rider is not to shabby either. Stand up seller for sure. Good luck with the sale

isokdude likes this.
  4. isokdude

SOLD!!!!!!!