1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 MotoGP.com fantasy game

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 21, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Magnesium

Magnesium Active Member

hoping for a transgender option but not seeing it yet? Maybe JU can chime in and suggest an option?

2. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Hmm... no value changes still..

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Round 1: I had Bastianini
    Round 2: I replaced him with Bagnaia.

I think I'm gonna leave things alone. Clearly, it's better than what I'm doing. :D

4. pfhenry

who we got pre value change... Maverick looks good on paper butttt

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'm in last place

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

7. pfhenry

we'd both be in last place were there any penalty for devaluation of a rider like every round last year... and the years before.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Finally able to dump my Gas Gas teams pick. Don't know what I was thinking there lol.

Greenhound386 likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They don't change after every round. Didn't last year either.

10. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

They don't show the value change for the constructors tab, but wasn't Ducati like $3.5 million before this round? So now my total team value took a massive hit because they did this balancing. And how is Ducati not the most expensive team anyway?

This is why I hate the way they do fantasy, I'm already about to get fucked.

[​IMG]

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

looks familiar :Poke: :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was Bagnaia.

13. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Looks like it was $3.3m based on the screenshot from page 1. I now have only $14.5m to spend after my riders saw a net gain. lame

14. pfhenry

I think last year or the year before Ducati started high, got devalued a ton in 1 or 2 weeks but bounced back weeks later..

15. pfhenry

picked up mav dog on a whim for marini... gotta keep the championship leader lol... and martin and jackass

16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Zarco (gold) and Bezzecchi (silver) going down at the end crushed my chances again this week. I can't get a weekend with points for all 4 riders!

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I consider three finishing riders a success this year. My average is around two.

18. pfhenry

i ended up ditching miller (wow) for mav dog... I need to stop my impulsive trading based on p1, p2, and p3.

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Who's winning this league right now?

20. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I see what you did there...