2006 SV650 Project SBK or ULSB Package

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Ryhno411, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Ryhno411

Ryhno411 Preparation before Acceleration

SV650 ULSB or SBK Project Package

Up for sale is my SV650 race bike. It was originally supposed to be for Twins cup but I have decided to go in a different direction after some misfortune. So my loss is your gain.

The bike package will include 3 engines. The Main motor needs a new top end and was purchased from Chris at CW Moto and was used for a couple of rounds of the 2021 season by them. I purchased as is, used from those rounds. The engine build was solid but we suspect when I had the bike dynoed and retuned, the tune that was input was incorrect when it blew during testing on me at Road America in May of 2022.
    My engine builder went through it and said it will need a new top end (pistons, valves checked or replaced, heads, etc.) You could take the stock top end and have yourself a nice ULSB engine.

The second motor was another SBK spec that could be used for parts as the failure it had was much more intense but still has some nice parts that can be salvaged. It could possibly be rebuilt but I was told it would need more work.

The third motor is a complete bone stock motor that I took apart with the intention to use the top end (pistons, valves, heads, etc.) on the main motor and turn the bike into a solid Ultralight Superbike platform.
    I would prefer to sell this all as a big package but I will consider parting out if no one bites on it. All of the detailed list of the entire spares list, engines and pictures can be found in the attached documents.
    There are also some additional extra spares listed at the bottom of the document I will either sell separately or could include with the package for some extra $.

The photo provided is of the same build but in SS trim. The package I'm selling will be exactly the same but will have a new M4 exhaust and the 180 rear, etc. Bike is currently unassembled but I will rebuild into a roller minus the engine before delivery.

This is a solid package for anyone who wants to put in the time to finish the motor. Bike has maybe 6 laps total on it.

Open to including or leaving out certain items if the buyer wishes. $3,000 OBO within reason. Can negotiate the additional spares (listed at bottom of google doc) or will sell separately.

Willing to travel some to meet the buyer with everything, depending on distance this would include some additional money for gas.

Located in WI near Road America

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Build list.
    06 Frame with title
    TWF Racing GSXR rear wheel conversion
    1-2 spare rears
    2 Fronts stock SV Wheels
    GPR steering stabilizer
    Stock radiator
    Stock SV forks with Ohlins Cartridge internals
    Penske triple clicker shock
    Custom fairing stay (will include spares)
    RCS19 Brake master cylinder
    Custom Coremoto brake line front 3T system
    Vesrah RJL pads
    Custom trimmed race wiring harness (LWTRACER template)
    Lightened, key elimination
    TWF Racing bored throttle bodies
    STV eliminator
    Trimmed airbox with top removed
    Spears racing R6 throttle mod
    M4 stainless full system with M4 factory shortened sleeve and carbon fiber tip
    Shorai lithium battery for Daytona 675 size model
    Custom race bodywork, Daytona 675 upper/lower, GSXR-1000 tail
    Modified stock subframe to fit GSXR tail
    Daytona Zero Gravity bubble windscreen
    Custom captive rear caliper bracket (LWTRacer mod)
    Stainless steel rear brake line
    Vortex rearset parts
    Vortex grips
    Vortex brake lever guard
    PCV
    Dynojet Quickshifter
    GB Racing engine protection covers
    GB Racing chain guard
    Vortex sprockets front and rear
    Spare vortex sprockets, various sizes, many brand new
    Oil cooler delete
    Rear master reservoir delete
    707 Racing Linear Linkage
    2 front wheels
    3 rear GSXR wheels
    Titanium oil drain plug
    Titanium drilled caliper bolts
    Vesrah rear pads with chamfered edges for easier wheel changes
    Freshly rebuilt fuel pump with new pump assembly

Spares and Engine Document
    https://docs.google.com/.../1NSQy2BbA8GcACDGkGWmA.../edit...

Additional Photos (Can provide more upon request)
    https://drive.google.com/.../1bbBDHOg1-nr8nA-n6q9swHpJ8...

I may have forgotten a few odds and ends but tried to be as thorough as possible.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

How much for the roller, no motors?

Nick Uselmann likes this.
  3. Ryhno411

Currently looking to sell as a whole package. If it does not sell as a whole, I will get back to you on a part out for the roller.

4. Nick Uselmann

Nick Uselmann Active Member

GLWS, seller is an A+ dude.

Ryhno411 likes this.
  5. Ryhno411

Sold, pending pickup.