1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I get your opinion on a bad woman?

Discussion in 'General' started by This old Rz, Oct 23, 2022.

1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

You said it in the title of the thread. Bad woman. You got too many years left to be with someone who makes you feel bad.

2. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Update, Thanks to everyone whom has replied, This frankly is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. In some ways it's harder than all the deaths I've dealt with, as with death is final...there's always hope somewhere when one is living, at least we lead ourselves to believe that sometimes.
    Her texts were so awful, demeaning and humiliating..I filed a Dom abuse restraining order against her for no contact. The court asked for screenshots of all the nastiness..I believe her clinical narcissism will never allow her to reach out to me again.

I also yesterday called her out face to face, on things she has done and have been doing behind my back.. She knows she got caught in a multitude of lies, and she knows how badly that hurt me.

Instead of showing any regret, any remorse ..she sat there for 10 minutes with a big wide s*** eating grin on her face.. absolutely unequivocally denying any alcohol or excessive weed consumption..
    It's evil .I don't know how else to explain it. I don't know if I could ever inflict that kind of pain on another good person?

You can't make this up.... man.

I will forever be completely puzzled..and frankly will probably stay forever unexplainable how two distinct personalities can live within one body, both absolute polar opposites of the other one being everything a man could ever want in a woman, the other one that relishes in the destruction of another's soul..and there's no gray area in between?

It still fu**kin hurts, It's grates on me every hr of everyday .. but I expect that. I know it will be tough for awhile.

But as in one of my favorite movies (Papillon)
    " IM STILL HERE!" and I intend to stay that way.. and I'll be looking to calm seas...and meeting good people.

Again much gratitude.....I never expected so much human touch as I received for you all.

Sudowoodo, BigBird, thrak410 and 25 others like this.
  3. gonriding

gonriding Well-Known Member

I never believed in it until I tangled with one, but is she a Gemini?

And also. Fuck that shit.

You are doing the right thing. Tomorrow is another day.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We're proud of you and happy for you, you did a real tough thing.

Have you safeguarded your financial accounts?
    Don't let your guard down for a second, the chance that she won't try to take some sort of revenge is zero.

BigBird, Rebel635, Montoya and 3 others like this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Glad you cut that scab out of your life. Drop any thought of her and move on. You know now she's not worth your energy. If you still ride, do that. Nothing clears my head as much as the time I'm in my helmet dodging cars!

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Bra-fucking-vo!

The first step is the hardest, the scariest, the most anxiety producing. Get a few steps further away and when you look back you won’t recognize yourself.

You’re on the road to healing. Don’t stray off at the next shiny thing. See it through all the way.

BigBird and Sabre699 like this.
  7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

So, uh, if you're done with her, do you mind if I give her a call?

just kidding. I'm glad you found the strength you needed. You obviously knew what you needed to do, but that doesn't make it any easier. Also, there's this toxic thing we all do where we attribute the faults of those around us as a measurement for ourselves. This is a lie, and one you need to remind yourself is not true. You got sucked in by a deceiving narcissist. You wanted to stay because you're a good person. You left because you are a strong person. Hold your head high and move onwards and upwards.

SundaySocial and Gino230 like this.
  8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Way to go man!!

9. FZRCraig

FZRCraig Offensive to Most

I'm sure that each day will be a little brighter until you suddenly realize that you are exactly where you want to be.

Razr likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Back to Hell with that demon bitch.
    Kudos to you for taking the necessary steps.

Now go ride your motor then go home and have a beer. A beer toast.gif

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Glad you were able to do what you knew needed to be done. I was serious in my earlier post about getting a dog. If you don't have one give it some serious thought. Be some of the best companionship you'll ever have, you won't feel lonely, you'll be loved.

12. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Yup get a dog and forget about this chapter in your life.

Sudowoodo likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, no offense but I don't buy that assessment. That bitch sounds 100% evil.

14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Next important advice. Break off any communication with her. Nothing else from here out. Cold turkey. Block her phone number block social media etc. Make a clean break

The Todd, Montoya and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yup...about neck high.

Razr likes this.
  16. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

^This. Very important that you address this from both sides. Block her and do not reach out to her for any reason.

Also remember that the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference.

auminer likes this.
  17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Block and March forward without turning back

Stay active.... do anything besides a fucking television or social media

Bravo !

18. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Glad you've found a way out. At some point we all find piece of mind> piece of ass.

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I’m happy you were able to dump that bad woman. Lots of good advice, so I will only add, call me if you need to talk or hang out sometime.

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You in cali? I know I’m younger than you but like bowman, im down to listen to some sorrows over a beer