1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squirrels !

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, Aug 19, 2022.

Tags:
?

Squirrels

1. Nuke them

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  2. Treat them like new born babies

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I know all animals deserve to live and make our planet more diverse and that Speedy has probably slept with a few( :D ). In the country, they are cute puffy-tailed rats, but in the suburban areas, they are nightmares. These little shits destroy my motherf@cking backyard, eat my patio lights and my bird feeders.

Some people rescue them, there are even FB groups dedicated to saving them. They feed them milk when they fall out of the nest and let them live in cages until they heal. I need to know wtf that is all about. I just don't get people sometimes... smh

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    SpeedyE likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Fkn tree rat. Kill em all.

I used to tolerate em growing up in the country. That's a different breed of animal. When I lived in the city that changed. Went through I don't know how many bird feeders. I tried moving them around, buying the anti-squirrel types. I even gave the bastard tree rats their own pile of seed, free and clear. Nope they still effed up my bird feeders. I had a big bucket of seed and left it outside one time. Those bastards chewed through the gotdang lid.

Fk em. Fk all of em. Kill the bastards anyway you can.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I hear they’re great at getting snakes out of toilets. Send them down for a look around. :D

CBRRRRR999 and vfrket like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I go back and forth. I don’t like them getting into the bird feed but I typically ignore them but will occasionally pop them with the BB gun . Then this year, I discovered them debarking several of my trees, so I went on the war path. I didn’t like to do it but I don’t want any dead trees. 2CF79957-0CD3-4BCA-A937-DD61FDAB3AA4.jpeg

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don’t care one way or the other about squirrels. They keep to their territory, I keep to mine.
    I had 5 baby bunnies that lived in the bushes out front. Down to one living under my stoop. He eats the crap I want him to and leaves the good stuff. The foxes, hawks or cats will eventually get him but until then, he’s cool.

now geese, after my fist fight with them a few years back we’re currently in an uneasy truce. I’m sure the war will go hot again sooner or later.

SpeedyE and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Here there are so many that I would need a nuke to affect the population.

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

They don’t actually taste bad.

8. Matt kamman

Matt kamman Member

Throw the quarters in an insta-pot for 25 minutes
    Bread then fry

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Geese are nasty. This pair shows up every year, and every year I run them off. ED10DACC-CDB6-4493-B934-5B48D9793A5A.jpeg 7A195216-129B-4D29-9A24-D67AFE7D1C17.jpeg

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

A silenced .22 loaded with CB caps should do the job nicely.

G 97 likes this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

G 97 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:Speak of the devil. Just now.
    A6EAF5F7-C668-44FE-A6E7-93A7E3DA3AE8.jpeg

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

What? No pic of the cat!!???

14. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Those little bastard squirrels chewed my trailer wiring harness a few years ago. I see one around my trailer anytime, they get a pellet to the head
    The dog hates them also. he'll chase those bastards all day

tl1098 and G 97 like this.
  15. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Screw the dam birds. All they do is fly around and shit on my cars. Hope they all starve to death.

16. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Get the squirrelinator trap,use apple for bait,22pellet to the head.

17. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

little bitter flour not half bad.. just get all the bbs out for sure will hurt you teeth..

18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Air guns with a scope are way underrated

Yard Grizzlies must be eliminated

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Our boxer loves (to hunt and kill) them

Steeltoe and G 97 like this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude, glad you asked. Killer is awesome. Here you go………..
    33B20D1C-B3B1-4B58-B645-3672812221AF.jpeg

SpeedyE, britx303 and Yzasserina like this.