1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It could just be the HB glass and filled with Peroni? At least the boy knows a salad worth taking.

rd400racer likes this.
  2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Yes, to the salad!

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Are y'all still going on about this:D

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I wish vettel would have gone there.
    But I think it will be a indycar driver taking the seat now

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What’s up mother fuckers. Especially you Hotrod. Good to see you’re still wheeling around.

Good riddance to Vettle. Over rated and that’s been proven in the Ferrari years and now in the AM years. Make way for someone that can drive in a wider window.

De Vries will most likely get that seat at AM. Merc engine and Toto just said he didn’t have an option for him and may have to let him go. Now there’s an option.
    As much as I like Alonso, he’ll have to commit to a 1 year because OP needs that seat.
    That leaves Mick out but hopefully Haas will take him as he’s been showing good progress and has caught KMag in the last few races. No reason for them to dump him.

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Had my weekly Zoom with my mother. What you all think about Seb as race director? We liked it.

7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

And he, and the other hypocrite that whines about everything, have shown how much being in the right car at the right time does for a slightly above-average driver.

8. rwdfun

rwdfun

what do you think of Leclerc because if this “other” driver was in that Ferrari right now. I’m pretty sure he’d be closer in points to the real whiner of this series

It takes a top car and top driver to win at this level. It always has and it always will

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Happy birthday Alo! :timeforabeer:

BHP41 likes this.
  10. BHP41

They shouldn’t have got rid of Massi , he did fine and CW had to learn also. Vettle would add too much BS to RC.

11. BHP41

That guy is just a stupid good driver. Always thinking and even at his age, you put him in a RB or. Ferrari this year, he’s leading the championship

Yzasserina and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I am absolutely going to lose my shit if he wins Indy!

:crackup:

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Georgie boy! So pumped for him, really looking forward to tomorrow’s race!

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  14. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Hamilton is sooo past his sell by date.:rolleyes:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Strategy must not translate into Italian. LH blistering those last few laps.

dobr24 and Chino52405 like this.
  16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Alo to Aston Martin.

17. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I wish his statement was, " we're not doing this for money. We're doing this for a shit ton of money."

tiggen likes this.
  18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

tiggen likes this.
  19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Another fine display of their strategy prowess displayed by the red team. Poor Leclerc, can't buy a break.

Such luck for Verstappen to spin a perfect 360 and not lose huge amounts of time. Luck has been with RB this year for sure.

Great to see flashes of the old Danny Ric! That double pass!

I feel this year has been very humbling for LH, I actually have enjoyed watching him race in a sub par car. He really has so much skill.

CBRRRRR999 and Yzasserina like this.
  20. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Alonso to Aston Martin. I'm guessing Alpine could not come up with the funds to keep him.