1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Andy Wegener, Jul 5, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Andy Wegener

Andy Wegener Member

I'm selling my 2012 RSV4 with only 1118 miles on the clock. I bought this bike from Izzy, former lead guitarist of Guns n' Roses and avid bike collector. It was sitting in his showroom for years until he decided to sell it at 300 miles. I put 800 track day miles on the bike until Covid put an end to track days. The bike is completely stock, looks brand new off-the-showroom; not a single scratch or mark. Never down. It does need new tires.

It comes with
    - pitbull front/rear wheel stands,
    - tire warmers
    - set of race plastics that are primed and partially painted
    - Lightech frame sliders
    - 4racing mirror hole covers

It currently has an "off-highway" registration with the California DMV, so test rides are unfortunately not possible. Except for the mirrors, the bike is converted back to street.

Pick-up only, no delivery, cash only > $9.499 for all

Aprilia1_r.jpg Aprilia2_r.jpg Aprilia5_r.jpg Aprilia6.jpg Aprilia3_r.jpg

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  2. scridercoach

scridercoach Active Member

Only one thing about this ad you are wrong on. Izzy was the rhythm guitarist not the lead. Other than that GLWS.

Danimal#275 likes this.
  3. Andy Wegener

Andy Wegener Member

Corrected...what was I thinking???

4. Arsenalist

Arsenalist Active Member

I call BS…I’ve done about 50 tds since COVID hit. Tracks in Cali, OR, and WA. Haven’t heard of a single day canceled because of it.

jd41 and gapman789 like this.
  5. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Track day doesn’t have to be canceled for people not to go and risk exposure to Covid. Especially if they or their loved ones have any respiratory issues.

Badger911GT3 likes this.
  6. Andy Wegener

Andy Wegener Member

Wow, important message... You can call whatever you want - I'm trying to sell a bike here.