1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 R6 $2,000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Notfast, May 28, 2022.

1. Notfast

Notfast Well-Known Member

Selling the wife’s 2003 R6 with 7506 miles on it. We picked it up from Jim Bird (WSMC #111) in early 2005. He bought the bike from the original owner in mid 2004, never transferred ownership and provided us the signed title. Wife didn’t title the bike either as it’s track only. When we bought it, wife's sponsor threw it on their dyno showing 109 rwhp. Jim claimed “some engine work” was done but I don’t recall what he said was done, and never got any receipts to show what (if anything) was done. Wife claims it was quicker than her 636's, she was running 1:28's on the R6 and 636's on WSIR's big track. Stock suspension on it was given in trade when we sold the Ohlins bits, so I don’t know what it’s set up for. The bike was last used on the track in 2007. Has only been run a few times since while living most of its recent life on stands covered in the garage. I recently pulled it out to sell so the oil was changed, new battery and fuel pump were put in, and some minor rust in the tank was addressed. The bike was low sided by Jim in the rain coming into T5 at big Willow, damage to the left Woodcraft engine cover and tail was minor and not repaired. Paint isn’t perfect, scratches in the paint and dings in the exhaust can be seen in the photos. The black stripes on the tank and front fairings are stickers and can be removed.

Any questions, let me know. Bike is in Southern California near Riverside, asking $2,000 obo.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      648.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      956.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG