1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at V.I.R.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott S., May 13, 2022.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Red Flag

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hope she is okay. Not good to go under the airfence.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She truly is. Dave has done it right. No steps up before she's truly ready.

cBJr, ToofPic, MELK-MAN and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, she looked relatively okay being loaded up.

Ducman851, ebastaard and BC like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Great race. Granted I still agree with Josh overall on it being a useful tool at the pro level :D

6. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Wow!

JRC doesn’t disappoint!

Sooo, I know exactly what it takes to go from 2nd tier to 1st tier. Don’t care what the WERA flame warriors have to say, but from my pocket book, I’m 100% correct.

Sorry for Kayla, that one hurts as I seen her under the Air fence and appeared another rider offered zero assistance. At least that was my point of view. But I am biased.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WTF? Did you ignore Cody going over and pushing up on the airfence to get it off of her before any workers could get there? Showed it on the Live+ feed clearly.

Maybe you should try basing your POV on reality not made up stupid shit....

8. FastByKids

Yes King Mongo! From the initial shot appears he walked away. Then slowly turned around before we lost the shot. We didn’t see anything after that.

9. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Been on here for over 20 years, never even knew where the ignore button was, until today...*CLICK* aaah that's better, don't need any more stupid in my life.

Sudowoodo and A. Barrister like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well then why did you make up shit if all you saw was the initial shot of a rider who just crashed? Seriously, what in the hell is wrong with you that you continually need to try and start shit and talk bad about people? If you don't have any idea what happened after the initial shot then shut the fuck up.

Yeah, go ahead and call me King Mongo because I call you out on your continual idiocy, I'm good with that. Try as you might, the crap you post is still there for all to see. Trying to make it seem as if I'm somehow the bad guy for calling you out on it doesn't actually work. I'd rather be King of nothing than some pissant little internet troll desperate for attention.

Yes, this is the response you get when you post enough stupid to keep drawing my attention....

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - for when you go to your normal next step in making it about me - I'm having a fantastic day. Smoking a pork shoulder, getting some stuff done around the house before 4 weekends on the road, watching racing. Life is good. :crackup:

ungwaha and rapidzrx like this.
  12. FastByKids

Yes King Mongo, we don’t need your validation. Family of five watching the same view. All yelling at the tv. If he went back to help then good. But initial view was ugly. Like I said, very biased for various reasons.

13. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Looked like Rispoli to me?

14. FastByKids

Wow!
    The R7 really pushed the whole field to another level.

MA might to adjust cutoff as lap traffic was thick.

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  15. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

OK, Viva Veloce!

2blueYam likes this.
  16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

King, WTF? Go watch Blazing Saddles and report back on what you find, OK?

Once a Wanker.. and Ducman851 like this.
  17. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Wait, no pie?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Mongo only pawn.

19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Anyone see the frowny faces MotoAmerica added on Jake and Cameron on their FB page. Damned…:crackup:

20. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Wtf. Thats hysterical