1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Pecco mentioned something about a delayed start as well :eek:

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

no wonder he was crashing, since he was late

sbk1198 likes this.
  3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

You live in Commiefornia. Your internet and TV broadcast has to go through a filter first to ensure that what you watch is Cali-safe and that delays the output by 13 minutes. It started at 10:00 sharp eastern time :)

Greenhound386 and BigBird like this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'm on the east coast and mine started right on time as I got back from golf at about 4PM and hit "play".

Started up immediately.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey....get your coffee ready early Sunday Morning....

West Coast you have the advantage this weekend, so at least you don't have to whine about East Coast advantages this weekend. :p

Eastern Times for Mandalika
    [​IMG]

6. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Is it open to place picks? Doesn't seem to be for me.

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

No -- i cant place picks either and I need to put in some safety picks this weekend. I will ping jksoft.

8. dsapsis

Game picks now open!

vfrket and BigBird like this.
  9. sbk1198

This one is a tough one because I feel like it's going to be more about who can stay on the bike rather than who's got the best pace. I predict there will be quite a few DNFs in the race but who will it be??

gixer1100 likes this.
  10. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

slippery in the dry, its going to pretty hairy in the wet.

11. sbk1198

Is the forecast actually rain for tomorrow? I was just assuming if it's dry! lol If it's wet, then I might as well make the picks with my eyes closed lol

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

wet or dry, i think dartboard is the answer. i really am confused on this one. so many crashes.

13. sbk1198

Well that was unexpected. So many crashes in the dry, yet in a fully wet race only one crash...naturally it was the guy I picked for the win... At least I got Fabio spot on, but everyone else I was way off on.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think Phil is rubbing off on me, I started seeing the red Mist and choosing all the Ducatis...gotta shake that off

sbk1198 likes this.
  15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Stimpy you idiot! :D

16. dsapsis

You guys are lucky I didn't stay up late and know to scratch marc from my card.

Weekly winners
    1. Ironcactus
    2. dsapsis

Top 10 (well, 11) after 2 rounds:

Player Name Season Points
    #1 ironcactus 184
    #2 gixxer1100 182
    #2 dsapsis 182
    #3 vfrket 170
    #3 phl218 170
    #3 bigbird 170
    #4 dave_wolfe 168
    #4 yoshihns 168
    #5 thedirector46 166
    #6 lightswitch 165
    #6 sidepipe79 165

BigBird likes this.
  17. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

I didn’t stay up late, and I didn’t know it would be a full wet race. Based on all fp’s and q1, I picked Marc to fill the gravel trap at least once during the racing.

18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I stayed up late watching q1/2 then notice that WUP was on live and watched that. Already had Marc down the list thinking he lost that loving feeling with the honda when he tried to board the ISS.

Nice score Dave, dont peak too early this year.

BigBird likes this.
  19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

ironcactus again this week - well done!

anyone else have playback issues on motogp live. i watched the recording but it was like they were using a fish eye cam and it was close up. never had this jappen before. any ideas?

20. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i was up late, but out. so i had him down for a decent finish...otherwise i wouldve done a fair bit better as well. i am actually amazed i did as well as i did. picking this stuff isnt easy!