1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

This is the first time I can recall recently that a race start time was not held to.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

damn, anyone who bet on that podium is a smart man and rich today. :eek:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:confused: Not sure what you mean…

4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

What do you mean? It started exactly when they said it would. I watched it live. I'll be lucky to get like 50 points with that finish. I bet on a lot of Ducatis....bad idea lol

5. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

Awesome racing in all classes today. Great opening weekend.

Anyone else have a blank screen in their “picks” tab?
    upload_2022-3-6_14-14-25.png

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I believe that’s just what it looks like once picks are locked, but not yet scored. Could be wrong though

7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Please disregard the scoring currently on the site. It looks like the MotoGP has changed a few things this year so the results were not captured correctly. Adjusting for it now and will post up when the results are confirmed.

sbk1198 likes this.
  8. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

All fixed up now so please check your results and let me know if there are any scoring issues.

9. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Ironcactus with a big lead already! Congrats on the win! One of only 2 people to bet on Bastianini for the win.

IronCactus and BigBird like this.
  10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Starting the season 9th overall which gives me plenty of room for backsliding through the rest of the season.

made one small change this morning. Wanted to make more but knew I’d end up regretting it. Glad I held off. My one change cost me a couple points and I’m sure any others I would’ve made would have done the same.

11. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

@SuddenBraking

First thing that popped in my head when I saw the results was the first two lines of this:

:beer:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Long season ahead, boys and girls. Buckle your chinstraps; there's a lot of hard work to be done.

sbk1198 likes this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

If I had a dollar for the amount of times I've finished in 12th place (my race #) I'd have more money than Bird. It's got to be some sort of sign.

That I suck and am mid pack at best. :D

sbk1198 and BigBird like this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Ban them! Jk, I got my ass whooped by everyone this week.

Nice job to anyone who didn't stack Ducatis in the top 5.

15. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Geez. Too late to just donate my portion to bird and the rest to AFF? This is gonna be a crazy year.

BigBird likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

What a way to drop the hammer IronCactus! That's a big lead to start the season...could have gone the other way big time, a lot of risk, great reward.

I mean even second place had a pretty good week too. Some big scores relative to the average.

Also, Ducati and their 87 bikes and Suzuki are the suck

sbk1198, Chino52405 and IronCactus like this.
  17. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

All part of my blank screen plan….

and was good to get my one race win for the season out of the way. Looks MotoGP is going to be really fun to watch this year with most riders having a chance for a podium. I was actual routing against my pick and hoping Pol could have held on for the victory.

Dan Dubeau and Boman Forklift like this.
  18. dsapsis

Ironcactus, picking Enea the Beast for top spot, takes top spot. Picks like that will make you a winner. Well done, mate.

Top 10 after 1 round:

#1 ironcactus 98
    #2 gixxer1100 89
    #3 dave_wolfe 82
    #3 bigbird 82
    #4 sidepipe79 81
    #5 sbk1198 80
    #5 lightswitch 80
    #5 phl218 80
    #6 72westie 79
    #6 redtailracing 79

Round 2 at the new Mandalika circuit, in two weeks time. K-go.

gixer1100 and BigBird like this.
  19. dsapsis

Very weird. I was watching live, and it started at 7:13 local. Must have buffered a lag into the live feed somehow.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

race started on time here on the Right side