2016 R1 Street/Track TURNKEY READY w/ SPARE SET OF WHEELS AND EXTRAS

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 1989turbocoupe, Mar 2, 2022.

1. R1-1.jpg IMG-9830.jpg

IMG-9836.jpg IMG-9839.jpg IMG-9840.jpg IMG-0801.jpg IMG-0800.jpg

IMG-0803.jpg IMG-0796.jpg IMG-0884.PNG

Taking a break from Motorcycles, so im parting ways my street/track bike. 2016 Yamaha R1 (not the S-
    model) 6k miles. Bike is very clean and very well sorted for 160lb rider. I ride this bike on the street with the tailight and full track fairings as seen above, obviously not at night since the headlights are removed. Always garaged. Selling with Spare set of Wheels, and other extras>>>>>>>>

Clean and clear title, never wrecked, Adult owned.

ECU Flash by EDR (very smooth at mid corner/partial throttle)

FULL ARROW Race Exhaust (got rid of the Akrapovic pictured) also have removable decibel killer.

MWR SBK filter. (will include Sprint filter as well)

Translogic blipper shifter, GP shift

Intake flapper mod/block off plates

Ohlins manual adjustable steering damper

Suspension setup by Kenny at MRP Motorsports.

Ktech front cartridges (will come with complete oem cartridges)

Ktech rear shock DDS Light (upgradeable to "pro" version, will also come with oem rear shock)

Evoltech rear sets (with spare foot pegs)

520 chain conversion (-1/+2)

Fast Frank axles front/rear, includes sprocket bracket that holds wheel in place after removing rear axle.

Underslung rear caliper bracket/lightened rear rotor

Lightech chain adjusters

COMPLETE SPARE SET OF OEM BLUE WHEELS WITH ABS RINGS.

Vesrah Front Pads/Motul RBF 600

Vortex clip-ons

Motion-Pro quick turn throttle

Woodcraft brake lever protector

Woodcraft sliders

Keyless gas cap

GB case savers

Cox Radiator guards

TightTails rear subframe, with modified OEM undertail. (will come with Mint OEM subframe, and plastic undertray mint)

TightTails front upper fairing bracket ( will come with OEM upper fairing bracket)

Yellow/Black painted track fairings from Sebimoto. The fuel tank has the painted cover over top of the protected OEM paint (Matte Gray). Currently not using the Sebimoto rear tail since it works perfectly with the OEM subframe. Bike has rear tail from Armor Bodies.

COMPLETE SPARE SET OF UNPAINTED ARMOR BODIES FAIRINGS.

Carbon fiber race seat, currently riding around on the OEM seat.

Carbon fiber tank extender, not installed.

Engine ice and Motul Oil

WILL COME WITH COMPLETE OEM MATTE GRAY BODYWORK/HEADLIGHTS/TURNSIGNALS/CLIP-ONS/REARSETS...OEM HEADERS/ MUFFLER, AND SPARE SC PROJECT PIPE-MIDPIPE (appears to be a knock off, but will get you back out there to finish the day...... ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Will fix the tank pads for the new owner, I squeeze the tank A-lot, that's my style..............

Few other spares i may have forgotten

ASKING $17,900

2. Not stuck on the price............any interest out there?
    I feel as though some parts could be sold if you don't want them all. I was just hoping to let everything go as a complete package.

3. $16,900...................Was it something i said?.......if you go to the dealer, they will sell you a bone stock 16 R1 for 14 to 15k and that's with low mileage too. I really don't want to take this thing back to stock and sell to a squid.............

Awwww man I can totally see some guy showing up with an Icon vest asking me "is it fast?"...............

4. Za-Ham

Za-Ham Well-Known Member

Ill start the bidding at 12,000 and a case of coors light

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'll be honest because you asked.

Most (not all) buyers right now aren't willing for fork out the Covid premiums that private sellers and dealers are trying to finesse. Let's be honest.....two years ago this bike would be lucky to fetch $12-13K tops. Nobody wants to be the one to buy a 6 year old bike for $4-5K over what it "should" cost only for the market to recover and lose their shirt on a racebike. Most are just going to hang on to what they have or make trades.

It's the same with used vehicles. If you are in the market for a car who is going to pay close to full original retail for a 2 year old car with 40K miles..........only the small handful of people who need that car.

Bikes are a want......not a need.....and that makes it a lot easier to forego a purchase until it makes more financial sense.

Oh, and lastly........racebikes are NOT a sum of their parts. If you want to get the most value from all the work you've done to modify a bike, then parting it out or returning to stock is your only option. You "pay" with your time/hassle, which for some is worth more than others. Price your time/hassle accordingly.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  6. zstylem86

zstylem86 Well-Known Member

check yourself to see what you're up against: http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2019-kawasaki-zx10r-indiana.377160/#post-5960501

your R1 looks well sorted, but asking near what a new R1 costs is a tough bargain. upgrades definitely don't add to a bikes value that simply. but spring is here, so you never know - all you need is that 1 buyer.

7. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Youre not far off with the spares. Hang tight, the market for people that can pay that kind of money is not huge but it is there.

8. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested but you covered your license plate like a jackass who thinks anyone can do something with your plate number, so because of that....I'm out.

03RumbleBee likes this.
  9. $16,500.............clean and clear title
    Would prefer someone local to Northern VA.

10. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Sell me the black wheels separately from the bike :)

11. $16,200.....if no one serious by the weekend, it will no longer be for sale as a package.

12. mouimet

mouimet Well-Known Member

Bring on the Icon jacket buddy!

13. Danny G

Danny G Member

:timeforabeer: