1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good luck Ukraine

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Its a snipe at post #96.

2. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

hmm IMG_20220224_161729.jpg

Attached Files:

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Air India says "fxxk yo war!"

jrsamples and Ducati89 like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The footage coming out of there is definitely upsetting. Can you imagine looking out your back porch and watching a g'damn Mig loosing a couple of missiles right over your back yard?! Some serious Red Dawn type shit.

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 7.58.12 PM.png

Quicktoy and jd41 like this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well, we might let another few “opposing positions” in.

The resident liberal kool aid drinkers have gotten awfully quiet lately, everyone is wondering why…

maybe worth a shot for you

Knotcher, britx303 and Sabre699 like this.
  6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Looks like my regristration is pending :D

upload_2022-2-24_20-20-30.png

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

brex likes this.
  9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh fuck that. Reading between the lines, #TheRealTDS is likely beyond normal parameters in that group!

But thanks! (I think)

:p

10. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

What will cause the Ukranian resistance to fall apart will be because they will lose control of the air and not be able to move troops, vehicles and logistical support to the areas that need them. I believe that the Russians will gain control of the country but will the Ukrainians fight an irregular war against the Russians and who will provide them with weapons and other supplies. The question for NATO and us is what, if anything will Putin do and when he will do it after taking the Ukraine. The Europeans, especially Germany have almost disarmed themselves after declaring peace in 1990. The world forgot that the Communist Party fell but the Russians are still the bullies of Europe and have been since Peter the Great. It is my military opinion that Putin will only be stopped when a proper military force is prepared to stand up to and back him down or defeat him on the battlefield.

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The Ukrainians were already training for guerrilla attacks rather than 'conventional' warfare, what ever that means nowadays.

Fuck, I hate interesting times.

Kinda of sick of them actually.

12. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

FastByKids, Sudowoodo, Phl218 and 5 others like this.
  13. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

The US has armaments in Poland near the Ukraine border, including the Patriot missile defense system.

My father was a machinist in the 70s and 80s at a large manufacturing plant in Poland that still has contracts with Pratt & Whitney and was recently upgraded to also manufacture parts for Raytheon. The plant is only 50 miles from the Ukraine border (and only 67 miles from an airport bombed by Russia). I guarantee you if Russia attacks Poland, there is too much vested interest by the US bomb and jet manufacturers to not have the US retaliate. The US has already mobilized and stationed fighter jets in Poland as well.

Wingnut likes this.
  14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Holy fook.

Letting this situation happen is more sad than the fact that China has a throat hold on manufacturing consumer goods for the US market.

15. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I don't believe Russia will touch anything outside Ukraine. They are strong but a joint retaliation by the rest of the world (minus china) would crush them. They'll take back Ukraine then rebuild before moving on to other parts of Europe.

Sudowoodo, SuddenBraking and Phl218 like this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Can't, there is a quick draw to ban/barbecue sheep. Goat bastards think we are extreme without a filter.... For the record there IS a filter it just sucks.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2A the entire planet. Mutually assured destruction at the interpersonal level. It's the best deterrent.

Spang308 likes this.
  18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

19. cu260r6

cu260r6 Well-Known Member

Late to page 7 here, but was there a single tangible, specific suggestion anywhere in the previous #138 posts for something the US could have done differently to avert war? Or just retrospective bashing of those in leadership from those behind their keyboards?

cpettit and R1Racer99 like this.
  20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Speak softly, and carry a big stick. Ever hear of this saying? It works well.

Our Current Dear Leader is speaking loudly, but only has a pool noodle to back his words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.